Join our server on Discord

The new, and improved (w00t, VENDING MACHINE!!), Lounge!
Disturbed: *licks his lips before taking the nipple into his maw which nearly filled his maw beginning to suckle the nipple while his paws rub Flammie's breast* Mmrrr
The OCA
Flammie: *closes her eyes and continues to murr happily, bringing her paw up and rubbing Disturbed's back softly* mmmhrrr...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Disturbed: Hmm this might be a two wolf job *looks up at Flammie and smiles* hey mind if I let another join?
The OCA
Flammie: *smiles* i don't mind. ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Disturbed: *lifts his head up and howls sharply*

Silver: What is it?! *walks in twitching his ears* I hate it when you do that it makes me feel wierd...*blinks as he looks up at the tall furry dragon and his eyes shrink* Whoa..
The OCA
Flammie: heya...*waves to silver and smiles* who are you?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Silver: *blushes softly and gulps* S-silver..*continues to stare up at the dragoness in awe especially at her breasts*

Disturbed: *chuckles* He's my bro..a little shy but he can be a stud when he wants *grins and squeezes Flammie's nipple as hard as he can*
The OCA
Flammie: *murrs happily to the squeeze* mmhr...i'm...Flammie...nice to...meet ya *closes her eyes and murrs happily*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Disturbed: Come on up here and grab a tit *chuckles as he begins gnawing on her nipple gently*

Silver: But but I...I barely know her...*blushes nervously*

Disturbed: *rolls his eyes and looks up at Flammie and whispers* Just grab'em
The OCA
Flammie: mmhrr....its alright *giggles* i dont mind. *moves her huge paw over and picks Silver up gently, placing him in front of her other breast*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan