Join our server on Discord

Emmy and Kiva = Cuties :3
"MMHHhrrrr!! Oh kiva!" Emmy moaned lustfully feeling the smooth slippery dildo sliding inside her tailhole. The wolfess then leaned up so her back was straight against Kiva's body which made the dildo's sliding tighter making her moan louder. She places her paw behind Kiva's neck gently moving her own head to the side so their cheeks were wide so side so Emmy could place a lovely kiss on Kiva's tender lips while they make love.

(Airport)

Saphire giggled as she was pulled towards the luggage area by Yoosei, "Ah here it is!." The wolfess swished her tail watching the conveyer belt moving the luggage around and around, "Hmm where is mine," she said cutely placing a paw under her chin. Then she spotted her suitcase, "Bingo!" she said grabbing her luggage and pulled it out. Saphire stood next to Yoosei in search for her fox friend's luggage aswell.
The OCA
Kiva murred happily as she returns the kiss, slowly and lovingly deepening it. her own paws caress Emmy
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy continued to moan happily into the kiss gently sliding her tongue into Kiva's mouth to play with her's. She places her paw on Kiva's where she was rubbing her clit and caresses it as she her orgasm starts building up inside, but she didnt want to release it just yet she wanted this moment to last a bit longer with Kiva holding her like she was.

(Airport)

"Yeah lets go!" Saphire was just about to start walking but stopped twitching her ears sweatdropping nervously she turned back to Yoosei with a cute smile, "Where is it that we're going," she said with a soft giggle.
The OCA
Kiva moaned softly in Emmy
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Moaning deeply into Kiva's mouth Emmy continued their lovely french kissing but she soon broke the kiss with a sharp gasp as her orgasm was rearing up, "OH M-MY LOVE I'M....III'M...!!!" she got cut off by a loud moan as her pussy orgasms hardly over the fox's rubbing paw. Emmy kept licking Kiva's cutie face as she orgasm showing her love and appreciation.

(Airport)

"Oh okay!" Saphire giggled as she stepped up next to Yoosei looking around outside which was a quite lovely day, sunny with a few clouds. She then pointed to a big red doubledecker bus that was coming to them, "Is that the bus, Yoosei?"
The OCA
Kiva murred happily from the licking. Her paw kept rubbing and caressing Emmy
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy murs blissfully feeling the warm juices spraying against her rear. She then starts caressing Kiva's butt with her paws wrapped behind her as she leaned her head back and starts licking her graceful neck and whispering, "That was lovely Kiva, thank you."

(Airport)

"Oh hee-hee!" Saphire giggled as she followed quickly after Yoosei before they reached the bus she looked up at the door with a smile as they boarded the bus. Saphire giggled again as she tickled Yoosei's side, "Hurry up find us a seat cutie!"
The OCA
Kiva murrs softly as her orgasm dies down.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did," Emmy replied before she slowly pulls out the long pink dildo out of her butt then sat down still holding onto the dildo. She closes her muzzle to her pussy and licks up any juices that ran out as she pulls out the dildo.

(Bus)

Saphire said down next to Yoosei in the back, "Why is that?" she asked curious of what the reason would be.
The OCA
Kiva couldn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions