Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
Faiz murrs from the nuzzle, while his paw softly caressing her back down to her buttcheek. "...Sometimes...I really like...to feel your dick..in my tailhole..."

Ryo accept the kiss and returned by shoving his tongue inside her and swirl against her tongue, his paws softly caressing her head and back.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Well, normaly I can just grow my cock out by just thinking it... but I can't seem to do it....maybe if I think harder or something.." Altima said, as she pushed away from him a bit, and forced herself into a grater state of concentration. She groaned, as her crotch slowly bulged otuward, and began to form into the shape of a cock. "gaah!! h-hurts!" she moaned in pain, as it continued to grow longer, until it reached 8 inches in length. Panting heavily, Altima fell on her back. She hadn't turned back into a male, but at least she was able to grow her cock out.

"mrhmm.." Ishana murred into the kiss, as she also carressed Ryo's furry back, running her paws down to his bottom, and giving it a soft squeeze. "Still feel a little yiffy, dear?" she asked, shortly after breaking the kiss momentarily.
Faiz stared to her long yet thick cock for a while, before place his paw on it and softly caressed it. "...Mnhh...you're..so long..and thick..."

Ryo stare to her face in seductive way, his paw spank her butt. "...I'll do..aything you wish..my beautiful..princess.." He spoke softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"ahh...th-thank you...Faiz." Altima panted, as it gave a small throb, before shrinking a little. "ahh!!! I d-don't think I can hold it any longer, s-so whatever you want to do with it, you sh-should get it over with quick.." Altima said.

"mrrhmm.. I don't mind... I'm not in a particular mood for anything right now... but if you still would like to, I wouldn't mind." the vixen said softly into Ryo's ears, before giving them a soft nibble.
Faiz nods as went on top of Altima and position his own butt to the tip of her member. In a quick move, he sink the entire length inside. "Aaahh...! Yesss...!" Then, Faiz start to bounce against her member.

"Mrhh...I see..." Ryo moan softly from the nibbles and began to cuddle her closer to him. "If you need anything...just ask..I'll do anything..for you.." Ryo whispered, staring lovely into her eyes.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"ahh.. Faiz!! ooh, s-so tight!" Altima moaned, as once more, she felt Faiz' tight hole. She almost lost control right there, but managed to keep her cock out.

"Okay Ryo... let's just cuddle a bit, then.." Ishana murred, as she rested ehr head against his chest, murring contently.
Faiz lays his front body on her body, while his butt pumping her cock. " Nghh...S-so..big..!"

Ryo softly caress her cheek and hair, cuddles her more closer to his warm body.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"ahh...g-god...getting c-close, Faiz...ooh..!!" Altima moaned, as she felt her cock shrink an inch in size. She was beginning to lose control of it fast.

Ishana murred to ryo's touch, as she wrapepd her furry arounds around him, enjoying his warmth.
Quickly, he slam his butt more harder and deeper, not letting her member shrink fast. Both of his paw grasping Altima's breasts hard. "Nghh...blow..in me.."

"You know...I've never felt...we this close..." Ryo spoke in lovely tone, his tongue lick her cheek.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"ahhGOD YES!!" Altima moaned, hitting her orgasm and not holding back. She humped into Faiz a little, as her orgasm died down and her member slowly shrank back, as she panted for air.

"mhmm... I love it..." Ishana cooed, as she murred to the lick. She snuggled a little closer to him, her bum right in his crotch.