Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
"..I'm watching you, honey..Don't ever try it.." Faiz grin slightly while waving his index finger, as she put the condom in her pockets.

"Nnhh..." Ryo nodded while spank her butt slightly, he breathe hard near her ear. "You're....very..nnhh...sexy..." He spoke seductively.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Well, I was poitning otu that I had a condom on me... relax, I won't betray you, unless you wanted me to... because I have all I need with you, and soon enough, another thing to have with you.." she said, rubbing her belly softly.

"Yeah..." she said, before looking at the clock in the room. "OH!! it's getting late! If I'm not home by 3 o'clock, moms gonna flip!" she said, as she rushed to get her clothes on, fumbling and cursiong in ehr hurry. "Heres my cell #... call me" she said,leavign a slip of paper next to him, making ehr way to the door.
Faiz smile and nods. "Okay, if you say so, honey. Be careful out there."

Ryo kept gasping heavily and watching Ishana leaves him alone, while picking up a slip of paper contains her cellphone number. He take a glance to it and place it on the table besides him, before start to clean the 'mess'.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima nodded, before opening the door, "I won't be long... just getting my stuff ready."
she said, before closing the door.

"Bye!" she said, as she hastily clsoed the door, rushing back to her car.

OOC: uhm... wanna fast forward in time a bit? if you want, you can decide how far we skip...
OOC: Okay, sure.

In the next morning, Faiz is lying flat on the bed in naked, sleeping quietly.

Ryo were already wokes up and try to walk, after a day he enter the ward.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: lol... fast forwarding usually includes skipping a large amoutn of days, but eh, this'll do...

Suddenly, the phone next to Faiz rang, as Altima tried to contact Faiz.

Ishana, also wanting to make sure that things were okay, had came to visit Ryo, but before that, she took a pregnancy test at the hospital and had some results to tell Ryo. "Ryo!" she said softly to ehrself in excitement, as she saw him down the hallway.
Faiz's ears twitched as heard his cellphone ringing, his paw slowly approaching closer and grabs it, place it near his ear. "Nhh...hello...?"

Ryo perked his ears up, hearing a familiar voice call his name. "This voice..seems familiar.." He turn his face and saw Ishana approaching closer to him.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hey... uhm, Faiz, I told my parents about the situationa nd sure enough... looks like I'm moving in with you for good..." Altima said, as she tontinued to pack her clothes. "So... I'll be ready to move over there in about a week."

"Ryo! I have something important to tell you...it concerns what happened yesterday in the hopsital room." she said, as she gave the charts to Ryo. In big bold letters, the words "Patient is fully Sterile." could be seen.
Faiz smiles slightly as heard the news, before spoke softly. "That's great to hear, honey...I can't wait for that day comes.."

Ryo looks to the chart and read the bold letters. He look a little bit confused since he didn't know much some of the medical terms. "May I know...what's the bold letters means..?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Me too! well, I'll see you soon. Love you, Bye!" Altima said, as she made a kissing sound, before hanging up. She resumed packign her things, as she softly rubbed her tummy again.

"Well.. it says I'm sterile... means I can't have a kid... so, I guess that means we won't have to worry about condoms, then." Ishana said, as she looked at Ryo.