Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Kurai chuckles and looks at Snow. "I thought we were close to your home? so why do we have to go all the other way back to mine just so I can show you some martial arts?" he asks softly and smiles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You know he was mine first with the way I acted at the nurses station yesterday bitch," Carmen growled, whipping her tail quickly at Mindy's mid section.

"This is not good if she is anything like Aunt Sam it's not going ot be pretty for Disturbed," Blaze stated hoping he was wrong about what was going to happen.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Light closed her eyes enjoying the treatment, she swifted her tail gently showing her enjoyment. "Now this is worth it"
Name: Hitomi Takaiuchi

Type:  Kitsune

Height: 4'8"

Clothes: Blue miniskirt and tight white top which reveals some cleavage. white silk panties underneath, and a white bra.

Description: a petite little fox-girl with long brown hair, golden silky fur, and two long bushy tails. Her silvery eyes seem to glow with an inner warmth to most, but when angered, this changes to a cold glare.

Powers: enhanced speed and agility, super endurance, slightly enhanced strength, and superior senses.

Info: She is shy, but willing to get to know people. She is a virgin, and doesn't know much about sex. she tries to stay close to her twin sister (or would it be brother..? >.< Oh well.. sister sounds better :P) as they have both looked out for eachother since they were little.

For sex, she would prefer a single partner, male or female does not matter as she is bisexual.

Special Perks: hyper sensitive organs all around, but because of her increased endurance, she can "go at it" for a long time even though she climaxes twice as quickly as most.

Chest Covering: clothes

Measurements:
Bust: 28 A
Waist: 23
Hips:27

Name: Casandra Takaiuchi

Type: kitsune

Height: 4'9

Clothes: Blue miniskirt and tight white top which reveals some cleavage. white silk panties underneath, and a white bra.

Description: a petite little fox-girl with long brown hair, golden silky fur, and two long bushy tails. Her golden eyes seem to glow with an inner warmth to most, but when angered, this changes to a cold glare.

Powers: enhanced speed and agility, super endurance, slightly enhanced strength, and superior senses.

Info: She is not as shy as her sister, and is more than willing to get to know people. She is a virgin, but seems to know quite a bit about sex. she tries to stay close to her twin sister as they have both looked out for eachother since they were little.

For sex, she would prefer multiple partners, especially if it is at least one male, and one female.

Special Perks: very sensitive organs, can orgasm through stimulation of any of her "parts" (butt, pussy, dick, or breasts) has the same endurance as her sister, so she can go a long time. when she orgasms, she cums out both her dick and pussy at the same time.

Member Covering: clothes and pouch
Cock Size: 8 inches by three inches erect. Un erect, 4 by 2 inches

Chest Covering: clothes

Measurements:
Bust: 28 A
Waist: 23
Hips:27

The twins had just transfered to their new school, and were nervous about starting the next day, but for now, they simply sat in their apartment, unintentionally listening to the sounds coming from the apartment above them.

"Well... They sound like they are having fun.." Hitomi said as she blushed at her sister.

"Yea.. wouldn't mind joining them up there.. I saw them when they came in before. God damn, that is one hot fox.. and the wolf ain't bad either." Casandra said as she grinned.
Mindy moved back out of range of the tail knowing how strong a dragon's tail could be, "Well I didn't hear him crying out your name while we were together." she said smirking a bit.

"Blaze," Katt leaned in close to her pet and began whispering, "Anyway you could stop these two? At this rate something's going to happen."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmmm... mrrr... my man honors me" she chuckled with a very dirty smile, moaning as her breasts got licked, "Love that thick, rough tongue of yours" she said, sighing in bliss as she just enjoyed the kinkiness.

(Cafe)

"So" Mar smirked, "Ready to go? I think we could drop at your place, Dan" he said with a grin, "Wouldn't like the ice to melt" he remarked, winking to the purple fox.

(Wales)

Dot went ahead to sit down, she could notice the outside showed the clear day. She smiled to herself and wagged her tail, albeit a bit disappointed, "Uhm... I think I never really got to ask, but how long do you plan staying?" she asked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The bulky black wolf moves his massage to her mid to lower back at the same firmness then instead of going straight for her butt he decided not to and went to her back legs an massaged them. "How is the massage my mistress. Does it suit you?" he asked softly with a smile.

(Streets)

Snow giggled, "I thought you needed some special equipment," she said poking her tongue out cutely, "if we don't need it then I suppose we don't have to go to your place." The white wolfess then went through the appartment building's doors with Kurai, "My room is just a floor up," she said as she headed for the stairs.
The OCA
Dan saw Mar winking at Yoosei and rolled his eyes. "You can't never stop being a flirt huh Mar?" he said as you could get a slightly annoyed tone in his voice, after all his friend was flirting with his fiancee, Dan then smiled as his order arrived and after pay to the waiter he got up and helped Yoosei up.

"But yeah, let's go to my apartment, so we can put the icecream on the fridge" he said as he held Yoosei's hand on his gently and took the icecream with the other and then the three of them walked out to the cafe to his car.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Light licked her lips and moaned gently. "it does a little..a bit harder I want to be greatly relaxed" Light softly giggled placing her tail on the bed
The twins sat and listened for a little while longer, then Hitomi got up.

"We should go out and do something. Come on. We haven't been in this town long.. but we haven't gone out and looked around yet!" she said excitedly

Casandra smiled, standing up also. "Alright.. well, where do you want to go look? I happen to have heard of somewhere that I'm sure would be fun.." "My god.. I can't believe I am suggesting.. indirectly... to take my sister to a bondage club...