Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
"Nghh...As you..wish.." He moan between words, as pulls back his member and slam it again, start to hump her tailhole slowly.

Ryo nodded while his bulge is very noticeable right now, and stressed between his trousers. "Mnhh...yess..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"ahh..YES!! GIVE it to me Faiz! Give it to ME!!" she moaned, her pussy getting wet from arousal. She could already feel her body getting weaker from the anal she was recieving.

"mhmm... take off those pants.... I wanna see you down there..." the vixen murred, as she softly rubbed his hardon through his pants.
"Ahhh....g-goddd...!! Nghh...yess..!" He moaned loudly, as start to hump her butthole harder, deeper and faster with his ballsack slap her wet pussy.

Ryo murred and moan slightly as the vixen rubs his bulge. "Mnhh...take it off...I need...to stretch..it out..." He pleaded.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"ahh..F-Faiz!~! I'm g-going to cum..!!" Altima moaned again, as her love juices were coating the wolfs' balls. She was beginning to feel weak from the good fucking she was getting.

"mmhmm... okay.." Ishana said, as she unbuttoned Ryos' pants, and lowered it a bit. "my you're big..." she said, as she eyed his member. She continued to lower his pants. "Oh my GOD!" she shouted, as she pulled his pants and undergarments down to his knees. He had a PUSSY! "What...the...hell...is...THAT!" she exclaimed, pointing at the pink folds right under his ballsack.
"Mnhh..! Me..too!" He continued to fuck her butt and his body start to shiver a bit, noticing that his orgasm is ready to burst out.

Ryo smiles slightly and blushes form her reactions as his member throbbing hard and pink pussy start to get wet. "..I'm born...with 2 genitals...Actually..I want to remove one of it..but...it seems too hard for me to decide..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"oh...gGOD I'M COMMING!!!!" Altima maoned, as she orgasmed all over the udnerside of Faiz' cock, and balls.

"ahh...w-well... at least...maybe that might've been a good idea to wait on it..." Ishana said, as she placed a paw on Ryo's pink lips, making sure theyw ere real as she slid a single infger in slightly. "oh...i-it's real then? wow.."
"YEAHH...!!" Faiz yelled and his wolf cum bursted out, filling inside Altima's butt as he slam his dick deeper.

Ryo moan slightly as she teases his wet pussy lips. "Aahh...I-it's real...yess.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Ahh...Faiz..." Altima moaned, feeling his hot wolf cum deep inside her ass. "ooh...." she moaned, pulling off of her lover, and lying back down on the tub, panting. "Y-you really... know how to... please a .... woman...Faiz..."

"I can't decide...." IShana said, as she climbed on top of him. "Can't decide if I should give you some quality time with your pussy, or just let you fuck me silly..." the vixen said seductively.
Faiz gasped heavily for air, kneels besides the bath tub. "Heh...It's my specialty...to please a woman....I really loved...Altima.." He spoke between gasps, places his paw on her cheek, caressing softly.

Ryo's paws slowly crawls to Ishana's waists and began to caress it softly, as his eyes staring to her. "...Mrrhh...You can choose..between that...Ishana.." His member throbbing hard, begging to be pleased.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh.... Faiz.... " Altima said, as she leaned against him. She placed a claw on his member, and gently stroked it.

"I guess then... we'll have to do this then.." IShana said, as she grabed Ryos' member, and positioned it right below ehr pussy lips, as she impaled herself on his member quickly. "AHH!!!g-god!"