Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
"Y-yeah...I want to do...more...with you..." Faiz spoke seductively, his tongue start to lick her soft lips, and kept squeezing her breast, in order to get her horny.

Ryo nodded slightly, walking with Ishana side by side slowly, with his arm on her shoulder. At the same time, he tried to hold the pain on his right foot.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"ooh...mrrh...then wh-why didn'tcah ask earlier?" Altima mrured, as she spread her legs under the water, ready for Faiz whenever he was.

"You holding out okay?" Ishana asked, noticing him wincing from time to time. Either way, they had arrived at her car. Ishana slowly opened the door, and helped Ryo into his seat, making her way to the drivers side.
"I want to...but I don't want to be rush..." His member slowly emerge and throbbing hard, the tip touches and teases her clit underwater, while continued to rubs her breast.

Ryo rested his wet back on the seat, as tried to hold the intense pain on his right broken foot. But, the pain slowly fades in his mind, because he able to meet the female on the lake, which he really want to know her name.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh, I understand, Faiz.." Altima said, murring. She could feel soemthing tickling her clit, it wa sprobably Faiz' member. Altima didn't mind having sex with Faiz anywhere. Hell, she felt like if he wanted to have sex in a public place, she wouldn't object to it.

"So... what were you doing in the river, if you couldn't swim?" Ishana aske,d as soon as she started the car, and headed for the hospital.
Without waiting any longer, he slowly sink his member insides her love box; the water helps him to sink deeper and began to please her. "Mnhh..."

"I..was jogging...and I saw you swim in naked..so..I stopped and watching over you..." Ryo spoke weakly, try not to whimper from the pain.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Ahh...f-faiz...mhmm...deeper..." Altima moaned, as she threw her head back, spreading her legs farther.

"oh... well, apparently, it wasn't really worth seeing... you almost drowned doing so..." Ishana pointed out, as she was nearly at the hospital.
He nod as sink his member deeper, until the head touches her G-Spot. "Oohh..god..so warm..." He moaned between words.

"...I'm sorry...I just want...to know...the name...of the beautiful...swimmer..." Ryo blushes lightly, the pain strikes and he yelped in pain.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"ahh...y-yes...AHH!!" Altima moaned, as she herself rpessed down against Faiz' member, wanting more of him inside her.

"Oh... well.. now you know.." IShana said, as she pulled up at the hospital enrance. She exited the car, heading to Ryo's side, and helped him out of the car.
He groan slightly and press his throbbing member more deeper inside, till his ballsack slap her pussy lips. "Grrhh...aahhh.."

Ryo looks to Ishana with a weak eyes. "You...don't want..to wear...clothes..? People will..staring at..you..." He spoke softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Heh, relax... I don't give a fuck what people think right now.. you almost were killed, I'm not gonna go get a change of clothing just to get you in a hospital. Anyway.. I prefer a nudist lifestyle... clothes can be such a drag at times." Ishana explained, as she helped Ryo into the hospital.

Altima let out soft moans with eveyr thrust Faiz made into her. Silently, she had hit an orgasm, but Faiz probably couldn't tell, since they were surrounded by water. Usually, Altima had a lot of stamina. She could generally masturbate and climax 3-4 times, before it started to feel weird, so orgasming a few times silently was no big deal. "Ahh..F-faiz..."