Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
The tub is completely full with warm water, then he turn off the tap. With a smile, he lifts Altima and gently lays her inside the tub, sinking her body under water. "Does the temperature suits you?" He asked.

For Ryo, he couldn't hold much longer; from his tiredness after jogging, plus struggling to free himself from drowning. "I guess...my life...ends here..." He thought as his body slowly sink deeper, and start to fell unconscious.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Suddenly, Ishana pulled him back up, struggling to keep him afloat. Ishana was never the one to have an athletic body, though she did have a models body. Somehow managing to bring the drowning victims body to dry ground, Ishana rested her head against his chest. "No!!" She cried, as she immediately went to mouth-to-mouth.

"Well... It's okay... nice and warm... why don't you join me and see for yourself, dear?" Altima asked, as she sank herself deeper, murring to the warmth of the water.
Faiz nods as slowly climb in and sink his body besides Altima. The tub is quite big and enough for 3 peoples to go in. The warm water slowly wetting his furry body, making him murr.

Ryo is still unconscious, but he could feel warm around his body. "Am...I already...dead...? Why I feel...warm...around me...?" His heart beats slowly but with the help of mouth-to-mouth operation, his heart beat in normal rate.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Giggling, Altima scooted closer to faiz. "mhmm...Faiz...wanna clean me up?" the dragoness asked seductively.

She slowly stopped the mouth-to-mouth procedure, and now checked for a pulse. Yes. There was one. "A-are you okay?" Ishana asked the wolf in front of her.
"As you wish, my love.." Faiz spoke with a slight grin, his paw slowly crawls to the top, and rubs her chest. His tails coil with her tail underwater, brushing it softly.

Then, a few amount of water rolled out from his mouth, while his eyes slowly opened, staring at Ishana. "Uuhhh...am I...in Heaven...right now...?" He asked with a weak voice.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Half-closing her eyes, Altima murred, loving how Faiz was rubbing her breasts. Her tail also coiled around Faiz.

"No...y-your in the park, right next to the river.." Ishana said, as she turned his face from left to right. "Are you okay? Oh! by the way.. I'm Ishana...whats your name?"
He bring his muzzle clsoer to Altima and licks her cheek, his soft paws slowly squeezing her breast. "Nhh..I never thought...you're very beautiful..." He spoke in low tone.

Ryo look to Ishana before spoke weakly. "..Ishana...what a...beautiful name... I'm ...Ryo..."[/i] He slowly lift his paw and place it on her cheek, caress it gently. "...Wear your cloth...you may...gets cold..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Thanks, Faiz...you're handsome...and cute.." Altima said, trying not to giggle from the lick. With one claw, she placed it on Faiz' paw.

"Oh..." IShana said, suddenly realising that she was naked in front of someone. "Well..I would put somehting on.. but I came here naked..." Ishana said, blushing. "Uhm... d-do you need any help? or are you a bit okay?"
He continued to squeeze her breast, while his tongue kept licking her cheek, and now crawls near to her lips.

Ryo slowly lift his body and yelped in pain at his right foot. "Ughh..!" During the struggle, his foot hits the rock underwater and broke the bone slightly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima let out a soft moan. She was beginning to feel horny. "ooh..F-faiz....g-getting excited, are we?" Altima said.

"Oh!" uhm... h-hold on... I parked my car not far from here.." Ishana said, as she lifted Ryo up, propping him up with an arm. "r-ready? we'll walk together to the car since I can't lift you.."