Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
Faiz nods slightly while smile, as stepping inside the house. His eyes then turn to Yoosei who wake up from sleep with black night gown. "Not having a good sleep, honey?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei perks up her ears and looks at Faiz. "not really honey.." she then tilts her head and notices Kiiro. "..oh heya Kiiro" she said cutely

Kiiro smiles and swishes his tails. "hey Yoosei. I was just here chatting with your husband."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yup yup. He came here during your sleeping time." Faiz spoke as went closer to the couch where Hiro sleep on Trysha's arm, and sit besides them.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei giggles and walks closer to Kiiro. "I didn't know you were here.. or else I would have dressed a more apropriated clothing" she smiles and hugs Kiiro gently.

"It's ok.. I came on the last minute..so I'm sorry" said Kiiro

Trysha smiles and keeps holding Hiro gently and then looks at Faiz. "Hiro looks so cutie like this."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz nods, place his paw on Hiro's head, petting him softly. "Yes, it does, Trysha-chan"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiles and then breaks the hug as she goes near Faiz and Trysha, and sits down on Faiz's lap. "our cutie son got tired huh"

"You look so different since you became a mom" stated Kiiro
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah..you're right." He spoke, lays his head on Yoosei's shoulder, while his paw kept petting Hiro's head.

"Since you're here, you want to have a chat with Yoosei, Kiiro?" He stated.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiles and nuzzles Faiz's hair softly while smiling and swishing her tails around as she watches Hiro.

"I would rather have a chat with you both rather than just with Yoosei alone" Kiiro said while smiling.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
He murrs from the nuzzle, his paw rubs her back. "Well..when the talk involves private things, I shouldn't hear it, right?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kiiro smiles, sitting down on another couch and gently petting Kiri who smiles cutely. "ah don't worry.. there is nothing to hide."

Yoosei murrs softly and twitches her ears, enjoying the caresses on her back.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions