Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
"Mrrhh.." Feeling her pussy pressed against his crotch, his soft member slowly slide in and let it grows and throbbing inside. "Nnhh...good night..my sweet heart.." He whispers softly on her ears, while cuddles her closer.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: uhm... would you like to wake up first? or shall Altima wake up?
OOC : Altima wake up first.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima slowly opened her eyes, smiling. Last night was great. She got to have sex, what else could she say. But...she was suddenly beginning to feel confused. Usually, when she woke up, no matter what form she was in before she fell asleep, she always woke up as a male. Suddenly, a thought crossed her mind. If she could turn into a female...was it possible for her to become..uh-oh.... She didn't know what to do. The only thing she had in mind was to wait for Faiz to wake up, and maybe...explain things to him.
After a while, Faiz slowly open his eyes, and lift his body, start to stretch his body a little before looking to Altima. "Good morning...my love..." He smile slightly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"mhmm...g-good morning...f-faiz dear..." Altima said, nervous about what she was about to tell Faiz. "Uhm...Faiz..th-there might...uhm...kinda hard to put it. Theres a chance that I might...be...pregnant..." Altima said, as she gave a sigh of relief, glab to get that out of there. Now, all that was left was for Faiz' reaction.
As heard Altima's statement, Faiz just raise a slight smile. "It's okay, my dear Alt... Having a child is give me more happiness....after more than 14 years...living alone.." He spoke in low tone; it was hurt for him to remind his past, where all his family members gone forever.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"oh....th-then you aren't...mad? well... thats great, but... I've...I d-...Well...uhm...wh-...I don't know what to say.." Altima simply said. This was going to be something new to her.
Then, Faiz slowly hugs Altima softly, giving her a morning warmth. "I'm not mad at all...I'm happy.." He spoke softly, tried to hold his tear of happiness to flown out.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"o-okay... if you're happy... so am I." Altima said, as she returned the hug, resting her head against his.