Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
"Nghh..!" As feel her warm slick juices coating his member and balls, he hump her more quicker, harder and deeper, before moaning loud. "Aaahh...!! Alt..!!" A hot wolf cum burst out and filling her awaiting womb as well as mixing with her juices. A few drops of their mixed cum drooled out from her pussy, making a small puddle on the floor.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"ahh...f-faiz..." Altima mured, as she felt his hot seed fill her womb. She embraced him tightly, her muzzle in his neck. "I..I love you.."
Faiz gasping heavily, more and more cum shoot out from his peehole. His paws kept grasping her mounds, midclose his eyes lightly. "..I-I...love...you...too..my beautiful...Altima.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima blushed at being called beautiful, and so murred to it, and also to how his soft paws grasped her mounds. In his arms, she felt loved.
Slowly, his orgasm ceased down and slowly collapsed on top of Altima, began to tease her soft pink nipple. "I never thought...we'll become a lover...I'm always dreaming..about you...in your female form..." Faiz moan and gasped slightly, whispering on her ear.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima murred, as he pinched her nipple, which oozed out a bit of her milk. "ooh...mh hmm... I...I love you as well... and... I don't want us to ever drift apart." Altima said, feeling peaceful as Faiz lay on top of her.
"..Oohh...Alt.." He speak lovingly while kept pinching her nipple. "I promise...I'll never leave...you...." Faiz bring his muzzle closer to Altima's nipple and slowly lick the flowing milk, before start to lick and suck her nipple.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima murred, as she felt Faiz sucking at her nipple. It soothed her, and it brought pleasure to her. She felt like she wanted faze to suck both nipples, but knew that was impossible...no, just very difficult. "ahh....ooh..."
He continued to suck her nipple while placing his paw on her another breasts, slowly squeeze her soft nipples. "Mnnhh...so soft..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
running a claw through his haird, Altima continued to murr at the sucking. Feeling slightly tired, Altima slowly closed her eyes.