Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
Faiz grin slightly as heard her begging for more, his finger kept teasing her clit." Let's see..which part you want..? My tongue...or throbbing dick...?" His member twitching slightly, his other paw went up to one of her breasts and caress it softly.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima half-closed her eyes, as her hips bucked slightly from his finger softly rubbing her womanhood. "nghhn.....a-anything...I'm so c-close right now..." she begged, as she placed a claw over Faiz' paw.
Faiz nods as his paw softly caressed Altima's claw, while lowering his muzzle on her wet pussy lips. Ten, he quickly shove his tongue inside her, and began to tease the inner walls, his finger tease her clit a little bit hard. "Nnhh..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima immediatly resumed her moanings, placing a claw on Faiz' head. "mraagh!! g-gunn...gunna c-cum...ooh.." she moaned in bliss, as her pussy continued to ooze her juices, as her climax came nearer.
"Nnhhh.." As her juices drooled out, he quickly drink her juices and resume to lick her pussy; his tongue dig deeper and touches her G-Spot, while start to squeeze her clit.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"g-GOOOODDD!!!" Altima moaned, as her orgasm hit. She continued to buck her hips, as a torrent of her juices flowed out into Faiz' maw.
Faiz then quickly catch all of her juices and gulp it down, tasting every drop of her sweet juices. Then, he licks her pussy clean before lays besides Altima, whispering on her ear. "Mnhh...you're taste..sweet...Alt.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"mrrrhmm...th-thanks, dear..." Altima said, as she licked Faiz' face, her breathing slowing down after her orgasm.
Faiz giggles slightly, his paw softly caress one of her breasts while staring into her eyes. "You look beautiful...Alt...I'm kinda start...to attract..with you..." He spoke softly on her ear.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"heh...I was...just feeling...that way...for you, too..."the dragoness panted, as she let a soft murr, loving how Faiz was fondling her breasts. She gingerly placed a claw around his member, and slowly stroked it.