Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
Faiz's soft tongue continued to lick her pussy lips, while his paws rubbing and spanking her butt softly. This is his first time he did this and it seems Altima likes it. "Nhh...so soft...warm..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"ahh...y-yeah....ooh...y-you're good..." Altima said, as she started to pant. She could feel herself beginning to get moist, as her pussy slowly began to drip.
His tongue slowly lick her flowing slick juices, before retreats his tongue inside his mouth, tasting her juices. "Nnnhh... so sweet..." Faiz spoke seductively as continued to lick her pussy, from her clit up to her pussy lips.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
as soon as she felt Faiz' tongue sldie across ehr clit, Altima involuntarily bucked her hips. "ahh...s-sorry.. I guess I'm a little sensitive..." the grey dragoness' apologized, as she winced and tried her best to resist the urge to buck her hips.
"I-It's okay..." As heard a word 'sensitive', she must be referred to her clit. Faiz bring his tongue and lick her clit in a very teasing way, while his paws slowly went up to her hips, caressing softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Once more, Altima resisted the temptation to buck her hips. "ahh...ooh...g-god..." she panted, gasping for air, as her pussy began to moisten, her pussy droolin her love juices. If Faiz continued to lick her this way, she'd have an orgasm pretty soon.
As notices Altima's juices flowed out some more, knowing that her orgasm will reach soon. He quickly taste the juices and continued to lick Altima's clit teasingly, his paws kept caress her waists.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Without knowing, Altima let out an audible moan, as she no longer resisted bucking her hips, feeling much more comfortable bucking them. "ahh...ooh..mrhhmm...a-almost....ooh...!!" Altima panted, as she moved a claw to her left breast and began to fondle herself, further stimulating herself. Suddenly, her legs began to weaken, as her orgasm came clsoer. She fell to the floor, and turned around so she was on her back, as she slowly spread her legs apart.
Faiz stare to Altima with a very feminine look, his finger slowly touch her wet clit and rubs it softly. "Mnhh...You want me to continue..?" He spoke teasingly, his own member throbbing hard.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"ahh...y-yes....l-love..." Altima said, blushing at the last word. To her, it felt strangely comfortable to call Faiz that. "I w-want more...!!" she spoke softly, still panting slightly from nearly hitting her orgasm.