Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
"Aaahh...A-Alt....." Faiz moan and shivers softly, feeling the dragon's warm cum filling inside his butt, while his own member kept shooting more cum inside Altima's mouth, and sometomes landed on his body.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Murring, Altima caught the last spurt of cum on his tongue, and slowly lowered his muzzle to Faiz' and frenched the wolf, while one claw carressed his face.
"Mnhhh..." Faiz received the kiss, and quickly frenched him back, tasting his own cum inside Altima's mouth.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima held the kiss there, as his tongue explored Faiz' mouth for a moment, before he withdrew it. "mrr... love the taste...?" Altima asked.
"Mnhh...yess..." Faiz spoke lovingly while gasping softly, staring to Altima's eyes seductively.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"mhhmm...wanna do something else?" Altima asked, as he grinned at Faiz, still feeling a little horny himself.
Faiz nods slowly, before spoke softly. "It's my turn...right...?" His twin tail slowly rubbing Altima's scaley butt, and spank it a little bit.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima murred to he small spaking, before nodding. "Yup.." the grey dragon said, as he turned around on all fours, and lifted his rump towards Faiz, as slowly, his cock shrank inwards, revealing a moist pink opening. "I-I forgot to tell you.. I can change genders...I hope that doesn't bother you.." Altima said, in a more feminin voice, as now, his figure was much more slender and curvier than before.
Faiz stared to Altima's pink opening, and slowly bring his muzzle closer before stucks out tongue and licks his pink flesh. "Mnnhhh....I don't mind...if you can change gender...Altima.." He spoke seductively, place both paws on Altima's butt and his tongue continued to lick the pink opening.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: I hope it won't confuse you much, but whenever Altima changes genders, his title also changes, so he is now a she...you can still refer to Altima as 'heh' but I will continue to refer to him/her by his/her gender.

Altima gasped for a moment, as he felt Faiz' tongue glide across her pink opening. Of course, she had masturbated in her current form before, which also felt pleasing, but feeling someone's tongue slide across it was much more different than a claw. "Ohh...F-faiz....mrrhh..."