Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Kenzuma purred a little louder as she nuzzled him continuing to follow despite the sudden wave of dizziness that threatened to overwhelm him. "Something bad is happening.... I don't know what... or where though.. So I'll just keep quiet.."
Sammuel continued his purposeful strides toward the gym, knowing that at the moment, there were only two inside. "The instructor will not object to my stepping in and teaching her a little something." he mused, not caring in the least about those few student who did not get out of his way, simply throwing them back into the crowd they had tried to avoid. "Wayward drones lost from the mindless horde. Go home fools, you do not belong outside of it." he thought, smirking as he reached the large doorway.
Vook arrived at the classroom, opening the door and walking through the door and sitting down in her regular seat, which was in the back of the class, and Kenzuma's was right next to hers.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Shendo's eyes opened wide in shock, sensations beyond pain ripping through his body as he stumbled back, tripping over the low railing on the roof, and falling toward the ground below, till staring at the empty socket where his arm had been as he hit the ground with a dull thud. Scarcely breathing at all, his eyes closed, he lay unmoving, though his heart still pounded in his chest.
The OCA
Inarra smirked. "Well, that was disappointing.. I expected more of a fight." she said mockingly, she pulled the sword out of the roof, and wrapped it in a small blanket. "I guess its time to send the message now.."
"MMm, trying to race me, baby...well, two can play at that game," he teased, speeding his tail up, the snakey appendage becoming a black blur. Meanwhile, his cock was vibrating so much that Anna seemed to be having trouble keeping it in her mouth. He grunted a little, a dull pain in his balls forming as he held his orgasm back.
Anna shuddered, clamping down on his vibrating cock with her mouth, determined to get him off before she climaxed. But the way his tail was pistoning in and out of her, it was going to be an insanely close call.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Unable to hold back...and deciding to let his lover get a chance to dominate him, Shadow let go, clamping his hand over his mouth to muffle the roar that erupted from him as he came, filling Anna's mouth with his seed.
Anna jumped, startled before drinking down his seed, her moans of ecstacy muffled by his thick cock as his tail brought her to climax.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow groaned softly, stroking Anna's head as she drank his seed, his tail pulling out of her slick cunny. Bringing it up to his muzzle, he took it in his mouth and sucked and licked her cum off, murring at the taste.

"Mmm, hard to tell with that one...was it a tie?" he purred, smiling down at her and scritching her ears.