Join our server on Discord

Emmy and Kiva = Cuties :3
Emmy slowly shook her head, "No I prefer it this way," she answered grabbing the sponge before moving even closer to Kiva up until both of their breasts gently touch one another. The wolfess murs softly as they touched, "This is why," she then brings the sponge to Kiva's back and tenderly scrubbed her back.
The OCA
Kiva murrs happily and gently wraps her arms around Emmy, pulling them closer to each other in order to press their breasts together even more. "hmm.. I so like this treatment my love.." she said sweetly while nuzzling Emmy's ear.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolfess midcloses her eyes and murs softly as their tits are pushed together, "Ohhh...I so love it when we do that...mmmrrrrr," she commented before getting an idea. Bringing the hot soaked sponge to their breasts she places it between Kiva's boobs in her cleavage. Emmy then presses more into Kiva's breasts as she does hot soapy water gushes from the sponge.
The OCA
Kiva giggles cutely and murrs softly. "playfully aren't we huh?" she asks softly and nuzzles Emmy, enjoying the spounge in-between their breasts, her tail then travels to her back and caresses it tenderly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah a little I like playing with your boobies," Emmy answered blushing lightly her paw starts fondling one of her breasts, "They're perfect on your body."
The OCA
Kiva blushes deeply and murrs loud and happily. "oh really my love?" she asks softly and smiles lovingly at her while bringing her own paws up just to pour some water over Emmy's head.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy giggles cutely as water was poured over her head, "Aye!" she then grabbed a bunch of bath soap bubbles then decided to put them over Kiva's breasts making it look like she had a big poofy chest fur, "Mmm you look so cuddly now!" giggles
The OCA
Kiva looks at her chest and then giggles. "well then why don't you cuddle me them my love?" she asks softly while smiling lovingly and pouring more water over Emmy's head, getting her hair soaked wet.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy did just that as she wraps her arms around Kiva's body and pressed her face into the fox's boobs snuggling into them lovingly, "Mmm gosh I never get tired of this."
The OCA
Kiva murrs and giggles softly. "so I noticed that" she lowers her muzzle down and nuzzles Emmy's ears before nibbling them while guiding her own paws towards Emmy's back and caressing them tenderly and lovingly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions