Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
Mitsuki murrs softly form the caress and nuzzles Yuki's nose softly.

< Living Room >

"Yes, please do, Trysha-chan" Faiz smile while nodding slowly.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuki then plants a soft kiss on Mitsuki's lips as her own paw travel down to Mitsuki's butt and caresses it tenderly.

< Living room >

Trysha smiles and puts her book aside as she stands up and heads towards the door. she then opens it and smiles widely as she notices Kiiro.

Kiiro quickly lifts Trysha on his arms and smiles as he looks at Faiz. "mind if I step inside?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mnnhh.." Mitsuki moans in mouth while returning the kiss softly, shoving her tongue inside Yuki's mouth.

< Living Room >

"Sure, I don't mind at all..." Faiz surprised and just raise a slight smile to Kiiro. He didn't know or even met him.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuki moaned softly yet happily when feeling Mitsuki's tongue. her own tongue dwelled passionately with hers making her murr loud.

< Living Room >

Trysha was still snuggled on Kiiro and swishes her tails happily.

"thank you..." said Kiiro as he steps inside, still holding the blue vixen on his arms. "I'm sorry...I don't think we have ever met... I'm Kiiro... I have been here before but I guess you weren't...I usually come here to pay a visit to my dear friend who happens to be your wife Yoosei."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki's paws slowly traveled on Yuki's breasts and caress it softly, while her tongue swirl against Yuki's tongue. "Mnhh...Yuki.."

< Living Room >

"Oh, I see.. Nice to meet you, Kiiro." He nodded as watching Trysha snuggles Kiiro. "It seems Trysha really close to you."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"...mmg I love you..." Yuki murmured softly and sweetly as she keeps caressing Mitsuki's butt with her paw, murring happily in her mouth as their tongues keep dwelling.

< Living Room >

Kiiro nods and caresses Trysha's back making her murr softly. "indeed... after all I know Trysha and Kiri as well as their mommy Yuki.."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"...annhh..I love you too.." Mitsuki spoke in low yet lovely tone, her paws continued caressing Yuki's breasts while murring softly.

< Living room >

"I see...Anyway, may I know your purpose to have a visit here?" Faiz spoke softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuki murrs happily and then guides her own paw to in-between Mitsuki's legs and caresses around there tenderly.

< living room >

"oh I just came to visit Yoosei, as long as I am not interrupting anything." Kiiro said softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Nhh...ahhh..n-not there..." Mitsuki moan softly, feeling Yuki's paw caressing in-between her legs. That part is the most sensitive for her.

< Living room >

"No..you don't interrupted us.. She's currently taking a rest at her room." Faiz replies.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuki quickly stops caressing and looks up at Mitsuki with a worried expression. "...did I hurt you?" she asks softly.

< living room >

"aww...I got here on a bad timing huh" he said softly.

Trysha looked at Faiz with a pleading look. "can he stay with us for a while?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions