Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Well, you probably won't get to taste Welsh dishes for a long while, ya know. We got all day, remember!" He chuckled, closing one eye. "But, if you don't want to have one, then alright, but you might not be able to have one again for a long while." He laughed, before blinking. "That is... If I actually knew a place where they sell quick stuff besides fast-food restuarants... they rarely have their little mobile stores about here..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Star giggled. "Sounds like its hitting you.. the same way it hit me my first time.... Maybe I should have waited... but, this is a special occasion.." she smiled, getting up, and walking over to him. "We need to take care of this one way or another..." she said, blushing slightly. While it wasn't affecting her as badly, it was still lowering her inhibitions. she closed her eyes, gently carressing his face with herr paw. "Do you... want to do it alone.... Or..." she opened her eyes again, looking deeply into his. "Do you... want some help..?"
"...Thanks..." Nath muttered, blushing softly to Saphire's comment as he snuggled her, before they reached the door to the English room, a few pupils in there already as he slowly broke the hug. "Hm... sit together?" He chuckled, winking.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Dude! How come I didn't notice Shadow's post earlier? Man I need magnifiers.

IC:

"Let's go then! Let's the endless two hours of gore start!" Alice grinned and jumped to the sofa next to the TV.

(Cafe)

Almost ignoring Dan from the fact he had heard Yoosei liked to spar in the first place, Mar grew an interested smile while he heard Dan's assumptions on her job, "So you really are better than your master as he says?" he asked "I love fighting mano a mano" Mar said with a fine Mexican accent. "And you say you aren't interesting, girl? You caught my attention already" he grinned.

(Wales)

Dot sweatdropped, Why is he so repetitive? she thought but smiled not to fault her cordiality. "Well if your intentions are to stay whole day here, I don't mind then! Hope it's not too pricey around here" she said, concerned about Kurtz's 'moneybag'.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yay mindless violence." Shadow smiled as he turned on the TV, it took a few seconds to get to the movie but soon enough it started up, "You saw the first one right?" he asked leaning back on the couch.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan just rolled his eyes hearing Mar talking about a Mano a Mano fight as he put it on that fine Mexican accent, he really knew where this was going and he couldn't help but feel jealous, and with reason, whichever girl he was interested in Mar always "stealed" her from him using his charm and he was afraid he would do the same with Yoosei.

"I knew it was a bad idea invite him" he thought as he returned to watch the menu, soon the waiter arrived and he was thankful for it even if it will distract Mar for a bit.

"I want a the special napolitan ice cream cup please" he said and then smiled at Yoosei.

"What you gonna get hon?" he asked her softly.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei smiles a bit embarrassed. "nah..I'm not better than my master.. I just had a luck one of these days when I punched him hard on his face, knocking him out" she said and smiles nervously as she remembered that punch. she then perks her ears up and looks at Dan while smiling cutely. "oh I don't want anything hon.. I will perhaps just eat a bit of your ice cream if you wouldn't mind"

< college >

Kurai nodded and walked side by side with Snow. "well I don't mind.. but I was never good to find something to talk about..." he said while smiling nervously.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yep, I liked how the comando stuff went inside the hive, a pity they all had to get killed minus two" she giggled, "But I have high hopes for this one!" Alice said, then put herself comfortable next to Shadow on her spot.

(Cafe)

"Oh well... that's a pity, I thought Dan wasn't bluffing for a change" Mar sighed, but still smiled, "Though I'm quite impressed, cute ones rarely are into fighting. Guess you're one of a kind."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Light swifted her tail slowly after seeing Blaze's tail lashed out at Distrubed. "Well someone showing some aggression today" Light softly giggled
Yoosei smiles proudly as she looks back at Mar, blushing lightly as he called her cute. "well thank you.. and I know usually not many girls like fighting indeed.. but I do love a good fight.. and even though I am not better than my master.. I am still a good fighter...I know how to defend myself quite well"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions