Join our server on Discord

I-D-E-A
Mar dawdled up for a moment, "Ain't there a staircase or an elevator around here?" he complained, then looked at Eric, "Hey, do you think there's a nearby exit that doesn't need us to jump down from the edge?" he asked.

Dot meanwhile was running really fast up-stairs, in fact she was running so fast it didn't seem human for her to do so. The good thing was, nobody was near her so she felt safe. She was about to reach the top aisle.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Running at full speed Serria got all the way to the front of the school she got Faiz's message through her mind then came to a stop standing with her stealth mode still in effect "The hell was that...Assassin? Isnt that supposed to be me?" she whispered to herself. The jaguaress looked around for a bit trying to see if anybody was following her.
The OCA
"Don't know, don't care." Eric responded as he ran to the corner he came up at and jumped to it, skidding down along the wall.
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shaun stuck his head over the side of the building, not seeing anyone he lept over onto the roor, as an afterthought he placed his hand against the side of the wall again, the holds he had used melting back into it, "Hey anyone up here?" He asked walking around the roof trying to find Dot's brother.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: lol I am getting lost around here.. so sorry for my short post now.. *sweat-drops*

IC:

Shiva kept walking towards the respective classroom while sighing lightly. she really wasn't in the mood to be in school today. "ah damnit..." she cursed and quickly turned around as she heads towards outside, leaving her stuff on the locker.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(( I have been gone for a while, would someone from IDEA please fill me in))
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
(College)

"Yeah, tell me about it..." she replied with a small pant, the blond vixen looking left and right to see if they were tailed, giving a small sigh as it seemed they were out of sight for now. "Lucky us, huh...so are we almost there, I've never really gone the back way before to your place."

(Erixon Residence)

"...mmmhh...ahhh..." he quietly moaned while frenching the cute aqua, eagerly swapping saliva with her while he descended. With furry tail swishing, he plunged his thick member in, blissfully grinding against her tight walls while his pre mixed with hers, Crimson closing his eyes in bliss.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
< College >

Faiz reply Serria's words with a low tone."Yes, you are the assassin for IDEA, while I'm the assassin for Kyo's side. Get your hands off of Kyo...Serria. I'm watching you."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: To tell you the truth Spiky Guy, we've barely done anything exciting, Mar almost fell from a roof and everybody outside the school's into a commotion, so nothing really happened while you were gone ^_^

IC:

Mar couldn't help but hear Shaun as he got nearby, "Whoa, you were sent up? That's pretty careless for the firefighters and stuff. Where's the ladder?" he asked him after approaching Shaun. "I need to get down quick" he said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad