Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan rolled his eyes. "Nah, you seem really happy for the look of the things, and I still continue making money for my service but as I told you now it will be from the headquarters, also can we drop the sex hints you give on your talks about make girls' nights special and the hints you're dropping about you want to do for a moment? I want to eat without being thinking on that, thank you very much" Dan said as he looked back at the menu, it wasn't he didn't liked to talk about sex or girls but he didn't wanted to end getting aroused right there and then mostly when a moment with Yoosei got cut off when Mitsuke messaged her when they were at the lake almost about to go at it again.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alrighty!" Kurtz chuckled, grasping Dot's claw as they started to head out into the street, the bustling crowds moving all around them. "Hope there's a space in the restuarant..."

(College)

"Yeah, boring. I'd prefer art." Nath laughed, poking his tongue out as he looked towards the cute wolfess'.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well let's get the pizza and start the show don't you agree?" Shadow said as he smiled down at her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei twitches her ears, still blushing deeply and getting to blush as darkly as her cheeks would allowed once she noticed Mar winking at her. her tails instinctively started to swish around and she looks back at Dan again. she was speechless still, not knowing what to say at all

< college >

Usually Kurai would have refused such invitation as this one, but today he surely could use some company and he nods. "sure sounds a good idea that of going with someone side by side." he said softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Sure mommy" Mar grinned to Dan. He didn't feel hungry even one bit right then, so he didn't watch the menu. He only paid attention to the purple candy in front of him, "Hey Yoosei you've been awfully quiet, mind telling me something about you? You look like an interesting foxy."

(Wales)

Thinking about it twice, Dot opted for a different thing, she didn't want to spend Kurtz's money, "Hey, why don't we just pick a hotdog or a cheeseburger and a soda?" she smiled, "We're here to enjoy not a touristic sightseeing, gee!" she giggled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei slightly perks her ears and then looks at Mar.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan just smiled and looked at Yoosei. "For how I see it, you should be the master now, or you forgot the time you won Kurai in one of the sparring match you two had hon?" Dan said still smirking as his tail coiled around her swishing tails caughting them gently as he then looked at Mar. He was sure about his friend's real intentions with Yoosei, he wasn't that stupid to not notice it.

"So Mar, tell me you finally accepted Dot's relation with Kurtz? or you're still a bit doubtful about it?" Dan asked his friend, hoping the change of the subject would distract Mar from his attention on Yoosei.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze showed is teeth to Disturbed and remained silent, swishing his tail slowly in annoyance. The dragon grinned and lashed out with his tail and hit disturbed about a centimeter above his sheath.

"Blaze!!!" Carmen exclaimed and growled softly swishing her tail.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Naughty little boy." Katt said as she gave Blaze's leash a slight tug, "I'm gonna have to work that aggression out of you." She said with a slightly dark smile.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Outside of Club)

Disturbed's eyes squinted as Blaze's tail lashed out he lifted his knee up to black the blow that would be to his sheeth "Sorry but only Mistress Carmen and Mistress Light are allowed to do that." he stated before putting his leg back down.

(College)

Snow's tail swished as she smiled more up at the fox "Shall we go then? Perhaps we can chat along the way?" she said as she slowly headed for the doors with Kurai.

Saphire gave Nath a quick peck on the cheek "You look so cute like that." she giggled softly as they approached the english classroom.
The OCA