Join our server on Discord

The new, and improved (w00t, VENDING MACHINE!!), Lounge!
Kurtz: *murring happily to the gentle scratching, the dragon continues to worship her breasts, adoring them as he rubbed two fingers over her nipple, before squeezing it gently in between them* Mmhhrr... I mean it... you're the most adoring, kinky and beautiful vixen I've ever laid eyes on... you're everything I love...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Krystal: *sitting comfortable on a couch she's reading what to be a book quietly*
The OCA
Monica: *blushes from the comment and his breast kissing* Kurtzy...mmrrrhh...and you're the sweetest, horniest, sexiest dragon ever... *plays with his hair in her paws while continuing to scratch behind his ears, giving his forehead a kiss* ...I love you with all my heart...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *blushing furiously, the dragon nods, smiling as he twitches his ear gently and murrs* Well... I'll come up for a romantic scene later... I wanna hear you moan.... *chuckles, as he starts to plant more kisses, lowering his muzzle down as he ventured more and more down, before soon coming to her pussy, which he just nuzzles the folds very lightly*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Akane: *blinks as she then notices Krystal and quickly leaves Lurea behind as she goes near Krystal* h-heya...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Monica: Oka...ahh....nahh....naughty draggy... *murrs as she feels his maw against her moist folds, lightly gasping from the hot breath* ...yeah, make me moan...mmrrrhh... *closes her eyes while holding his red locks a little harder*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gol/Steve Wrote:Gol: *his member throbed with excitment as she kept teasing him more, deepening the kiss*

Misty: Mmm...*she moaned more as she broke the kiss and lifted herself up to lower herself onto his member* Ohh god....
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Kurtz: *grinning even more, the dragon continues to nuzzle, breathing warmly over her moistened folds* Mmhhrrr... Oohhh, I will... I will...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Krystal: *nearly falls out of the sofa by the heya behind her dropping her book she turned looking up seeing Akane* Oh Akane..hi..w-want to sit?
The OCA
Akane: *smiles and nods as she sits by her side* sure...sorry that I scared you... it wasn't my intention
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions