Join our server on Discord

I-D-E-A
"I saw you as I was hanging from the side of the building.." Serria answered, " I suppose I can't let you fall.." she said as she grabbed Mar's arm that was hanging onto the roof then picks the boy up by his arm making him hang a bit before swinging him over onto the roof and set him on his feet.
The OCA
Mar gasped and looked elsewhere, he chose staring at the anthropomorphic female instead of the large fall behind him. "And I thought I was going to help you" he laughed half-mindlessly. "I don't suppose you'd help me get down, right?" he said, not paying attention of Serria being what he could classify as a half-breed.

Down, Dot was more confused than ever, she could distinguish a very slim figure in the distance, her eyesight wasn't as developed as her brother's, but she could see both of them perfectly from below. She was relieved he hadn't fallen from such a height, Why can't I keep my mouth shut? she cursed at herself, knowing she shouldn't have mentioned how easily Mar attracted attention.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Standing the Serria quickly raised an eyebrow "You don't expect me to carry you down do you..?
The OCA
"I suppose" Mar retorted, grinning a bit. "By the way, who are you? Oh and thanks for saving me!" he said, stretching a hand out for Serria with a smile, "I'm Mar!" he said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The green jaguaress glanced down at the hand extended her she only responded by taking out the Kyosan picture "..Look I'm only here for my job not to make aquaintences." Serria held up a photo of Kyosan to Mar "Does this boy go to school here?"
The OCA
The boy lowered his hand and instead put it on his pocket, he blinked a bit at seeing the photo, but recognized it immediatly "Sure. You friend's with Kyo too?" Mar asked, oblivious about the situation.

OOC: I think we should stop, I forgot the flood-count in this topic, but we're nearing 8. Just to be safe.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Eric could barely see what was going on at the roof, but he could see enough. He quickly ran to a corner of the building and started wall-jumping up. He made his way up rather fast and approached the two already up there. He looked straight at Mar "Don't tell her anything you haven't already. If you haven't heard of IDEA, now's the time."
"IDEA? Sounds like a radical group of hippies. What's going on? Why were you chasing her with that black cloud?" Mar asked still not finding the definition to what he had seen, but he was sure about who had sent it since he could feel a connection between the newcomer and the things he had seen before. He then looked at the Jaguaress, "And why are you so interested in Kyo like if you were trying to-" Mar turned around, finally getting it and taking a step back just in case. "I shouldn't have told you what I said, should I have?" he asked rethorically, grunting at his own stupidity.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shaun followed, Dot outside, knowing nothing about her brother he had nowhere to look so he followed. Outside he walked up behind her and followed her gaze, spotting the two figures he could see from his angle with relative ease, "Take it one of those is your brother?" He asked, If he falls from that height it wouldn't be pretty. I wonder, he looked over at the wall, If I could find a spot where I wouldn't be noticed I could probably work that wall into some sort of platform or slide to get him down safely. He looked around, already a person hanging from the building had gotten alot of attention, Finding a place away from eyes'll be the difficult part. Don't wanna announce to the world that I've got these powers.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I don't even feel like going to the next class..." she murmured to herself but obviously no matter how tempting it sounded to skip classes, she ended up sighing sadly as she walks towards the classroom where she would have the next class.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions