Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Horror!" Alice immediatly replied, almost blushing at her enthusiasm. "Let's get in something like Resident Evil or... Extermination!" she said.

(Beach)

"Wait till my ass feels like moving" Mar sarcastically added. The dragon felt a crack on his spine and he tossed a bit, then rubbed the back of his neck very gently before he stood up. "Do that again and I'll twist your ankles and tie them to your arms" he grunted as he walked with Dan to the cafe.

(Wales)

"Sure!" Dot said and packed the shoes after the attendant had prepared it for her. "Hey, you got to pay first Kurtzy" Dot reminded.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Are you sure you're a girl?" Shadow teased, knowing how much some other girls he's dealt with refused to watch anything with blood in it, "I think they just released the next installment of the resident evil movie." He said flipping through a few menu's on the TV, "Hear this one has Jill Valentine in it. Definately the hottest of all survival horror girls."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
< Star's Apartment >

Richter slumped back a bit into his dining room chair, his head reeling and he fought to maintain his sights on Star. "I-I-I feel strange. My whole body's beginning to tingle...all through my veins. I-I feel energized and tired...at the same time." As the potion took effect, the wolf's libido kicked into overdrive. He felt a stirring in his loins and suddenly looked upon the beautiful Renamon in a different light. I-I can't do this to her, she's my friend...my roommate. But...I...I can't hold out much longer...my willpower...failing.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh, now I know whose mini-skirt I'm gonna wear next" Alice winked and cutely stuck her tongue out at him. "Don't worry, my feminine side will come back when we need it" she said and hugged the dog.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, yeah." Kurtz murmured, wadding out his credit card as it went through, him typing his pin number in with accuracy as he pulled his card out a moment later, holding the bag. "Right, let's go, shall we?" He chuckled, slotting his card into his wallet, and his wallet into his pocket.

(College)

Chuckling, Nath nodded, although twitching his ears. "Well, we're both eager.. but hey... as long as I'm here, I'll make sure we stay on focus and remember things." He swished his tail, as he walked along with her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan chuckled and patted Mar's back. "and what you expected me to do? I was getting choked in your arm hug I barely could form a word to tell you I needed air man" he said while rubbing his slightly sored neck as they walked in the cafe, he looked around and smiled as he found Yoosei on a table, they walked up to her and he gently took her paws and kissed them gently.

"Sorry for make you wait hon, but we're here now" he said with a smile as he sat down on a chair besides her and wrapped his tail around her waist
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Still...I'm sorry" Kurai said softly while swishing his two tails around slowly, and he kept looking at Snow. "..I didn't hurt you...did I?" he asks softly and twitches his ears.

< Cafe >

Yoosei blushes and smiles cutely at Dan. "it's okay my love...but I really was getting worried thinking you guys would take way much longer to talk in private..." she said softly as she closes her muzzle to Dan's face and nuzzles him softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Snow slowly shook her head smiling softly at the black fox "No I'm okay." she then tilted her head "Were you leaving aswell?" she asked softly.

"What class do we have now?" Saphire asked outloud before getting her schedule out to look.
The OCA
"Well when it gets here tell it to leave," Shadow smiled as he grabbed and brought her onto her back in his lap, "I love you just the way you are." He said as he kissed her lovingly on the muzzle.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmmmmhh..." Alice murred to the kiss. She brought herself back only to say, "That's a good answer" she said and returned to lip kiss.

(Cafe)

Mar made his neck crack a bit, then he smiled when he couldn't feel anymore inner pain. "Good as new" he said to himself, "Yeah, sorry 'bout that sweetie-pie. We had a long conversation and we decided we'll take turns in a big threesome!" he said with a toothy grin.

(Wales)

"Thanks sweetie!" Dot said and walked off with him. "Hey, when are we gonna get to the main streets? I think we could dine or something over there!" she said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad