Join our server on Discord

I-D-E-A
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Eric watched her leave Won't be that easy. The shadow mass slowly followed her, making strange noises as it did.
"Alright this kid is seriously starting to piss me off..." Serria growled at the sight of the shadow mass that followed her onto the roof then with the kick of her foot she was already on the other end of the roof.
The OCA
Mar was rounding the building until he was practically next to one of the cafeteria's windows, he was concentrating to get at least something from inside. He was about to nag a piece of bread but his ears picked up the weird sound coming from Eric.

The boy ran towards one of the college's corner, some bread in his mouth. "Well that's not exactly something you see just everyday" he thought, looking up at the roof. Wonder if they're up to something.

(Classroom)

"Oh, my hair?" Dot said, looking up at the cute lock of hair in front of her face, "Gee, it's natural! What about yours?" she asked to get into the topic.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah, all natural." Shadow smiled ruffling up his wild mess of black hair, moving the bangs out of his face a bit only to have them fall right back into place, "Usually keep it under a hat but can't wear it in school." he smiled, "So what's your next class?" He asked, "I got chemistry next, always been my best subject."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Eric walked inside the school as the shadow followed Serria After some time she'll need to rest. That's when it will catch her.
"Well that's a nice coincidence" Dot smiled, "That's my next subject too. I just got to find my brother to make sure he doesn't skip class!" she giggled, "Mind helping me find him? He's not difficult to spot, specially since he literally attracts attention" she said with a slight tone of disappointment.

(Outside)

Mar blinked and narrowed his eyes to sharpen his sight to detect what he saw as a black cloud approaching someone. Maybe they need help, gotta make sure he said and silently crouched, then suddenly launched himself up and landed on top of the opposite roof where Serria was, making sure he hadn't been noticed.
The boy strifed left carefully not looking either down or up, So mighty race and I'm afraid of heights... stupid good-willing heart he cursed and turned, almost spying, around the roof to watch Serria from there.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Erixon Residence)

"Sounds like a great idea..." Crimson replied, a bit of grin on his muzzle and glimmer in his green eyes as he held Lurea a little closer, returning to planting kisses on her neck again. "...you know, the kids won't be back from school for a while yet, heh heh heh..."

(College)

Monica slapped her forehead and blushed a little as she said, "That's right, I almost forgot, silly me! I wonder if we'll be doing more Bach again?" The blue eyed girl walked slowly with Kyo to their next class, her tail likely swishing if it were out.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I don't have time for this..." With a swish of Serria's tail the jaguaress suddenly faded away into her stealth mode and slowly started to move seeing if the shadow would still follow. Her ear then twitched hearing something then glanced towards Mar then narrowed her eyes "...now what.."
The OCA
The shadow stopped moving. Before long however it starting to spike in all directions before continueing to move towards Serria, having sensed her life force. Inside the school, Eric stopped walking for a moment Having a tough time sensing her.