Join our server on Discord

I-D-E-A
(Idea Cafeteria)
Tuch left the cafeteria. He had a full lunch and that gave him the idea to go back out to scout. He put on his a black tshirt and went outside taking the moist dirt back out to the campus, feeling everyone.

(College Underground)
Paying attention, making a small room in which he could take notes. He placed his hand on the walls feeling for anyone, if anything strage happened, someon used thier powers, and change their footing then Tuch would know about it and mark that treading down where he can then find out who they were and bring them down.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Eric watched her leave "Wait a second, I've heard of them before." A small mass of the shadow he was in started floating in midair, right to Serria "Hope you're not afraid of the dark."
Just ast Serria reached the wall then stopped before turning around blinking at the mass of shadow not really sure what Eric meant then crossed her arms "...What is it...I have a job to do."
The OCA
"You will become nourishment for the shadows." Eric responded as orbs of energy created from the shadows around him appeared in his hands.
OOC: Sorry about not posting guys, I fell ill two days ago, I still am, but the head-ache subsided so today I could come on.

IC:

Dot was ready to leave, but upon getting greeted she turned her head around. "Oh hi!" the girl smiled, holding two of her books next to her chest with her arms around them. "My brother and I got transferred to this class because the other cathedra didn't match the correct number of students, gee... you should notice how clamped up we're in this classroom" she said pointing around the classroom at the load of seats located inside. "Guess not so many coud keep up with college! Gee..." she giggled. "My name's Dorothy-Ann by the way, but you can call me Dot!" she smiled cutely.

Mar yawned and picked up a single book with his note-pad and stretched, remembering Monica's wink. He was about to walk to the blonde girl but saw her with Kyo, something rang on Mar's head, Man I forgot about his birthday... again! he thought, his eyes widening. "Uhh... gotta disappear for the day, quick!" he murmured to himself and tried to avoid anymore gazes as he took off in a run outside the classroom.

(School: Campus)

After Mar had come out, he decided to get around the building. He was glad that his idea to get off sight for the day was meant to accomplish three objectives: Avoid Kyo's direct eye contact, avoid anymore class periods and avoid his sister's presence for at least half of the day. He was glad the three of them were done so he sighed in relief.
Mar hadn't advanced long enough before his belly started to growl, "Oh damn! Couldn't I at least had gotten something from the cafeteria before trying to avoid class?!" he growled, clutching his stomach in slight pain.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As Eric was gathering those shadows Serria had already started climbing back up the school getting back up on the roof leaving him behind so she can continue her search for Kyosan.
The OCA
(Erixon Residence)

Crimson nodded his head before he continued to nuzzle his wife's hair, perhaps a tad discontent the year had gone so fast. He then changed his mood as he gave a small chuckle, remarking, "Well it's not too late to have more kids I guess."

(College)

"Okay, I'll see ya then, Kyo." With that, the miniskirt clad blond left for her next class, a pleased smile on her face as she thought of what she and Kyo could do tonight. Maybe some dinner or a movie or...oh, get those thoughts out of your head girl... She giggled inwardly as she slowly walked under the warm sun, the daylight making her golden locks even more radiant.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva after heading out of the classroom, she heads towards her locker and opens it as she puts her school bag inside. "seriously today is not my day...shouldn't have left the bed" she sighed sadly and slowly closes the locker to then slightly lean against it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Pleasure, I'm Shaun." He smiled, "Couldn't help noticing your hair color, that natural or do you die it? Either way it's beautiful." he complimented.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad