Join our server on Discord

Emmy and Kiva = Cuties :3
Emmy smiled happily from Kiva's reaction to her first rimming. The wolfess wrapped her arms around the fox's waist as she nuzzled Kiva's crotch then she playfully rubs her cold nose against Kiva's clit.
The OCA
Kiva moans softly and then gently rolls over getting Emmy under her as she then crawls off of her and lays down on bed by her side. "we should stop now my sweet love..." she murrs softly and nuzzles Emmy gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Okay okay...s-sorry my love," Emmy said smiling cutely from the nuzzle then she put her arms around Kiva cuddling her "I just got caught up in the lovely moment," she giggled softly as she lays her head under Kiva's.
The OCA
Kiva smiles and runs a paw gently up and down on Emmy's back. "it's ok my love...after all this surely is the best moment of my life..." she blushes more and smiles cutely while wagging her tail happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Muring quietly Emmy smiles "It is for me too...I was so lucky that I saw you in the breakfast room." she softly draws circles over Kiva's tummy with a finger "Its almost like I was waiting for you to come."
The OCA
Kiva giggles and nuzzles Emmy gently yet happily. "seems it was meant to be my sweet love..." she caresses Emmy's back gently and smiles. "hmm...my love.. are you tired? if you aren't... we could go take a relaxing bath together now... how about it?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy looked up at Kiva with a cutie puppy face look "A bath..? Aww that would be so lovely to take one with you." the wolfess picked up her head and kisses the fox softly on the cheek "I'd love a bath with you my love..."
The OCA
Kiva murrs softly and then in a swift movement, she stands up while lifting Emmy on her arms and smiles cutely. "just tell me the way towards the bathroom and I will carry you on my arms my sweet love" she said softly yet sweetly while smiling cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Being cradled by Kiva the wolfess blushes softly pointing towards a closed door within her bedroom, "Theres the bathroom.." she looks up at the silver fox placing a finger on her lower lip making her look extra cute.
The OCA
She giggles cutely and then slowly walks towards to where Emmy pointed. she opened it gently with her tail and stepped inside before closing the door with her feet while gently placing Emmy down and smiles. "well it's your place after all.. will you do the honour of preparing the tub for us my love?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions