Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
Faiz moan from the slight hump, his beautiful eyes staring deeply into Altima's. "Ahh...yess..Altima.."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
nodding, Altima started off slow, to not hurt his new friend, and soon to be lover/ he made slow thrusts, but soon started to increase his tempo. "nghr....." Altima grunted, as he placed a claw on Faiz' member, and slowly began to jerk the wolf off. Might as well give him some added pleasure.. Altima thought, as he timed his jerks with his thrusts.
Faiz began to moan loudly and arches his back, feeling his butt being humped and his member being stroked. "Ahhh...Alt..nghh...M-more..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"okay..." Altima said, as he increased his tempo for both his humping and stroking. Already, he could feel his precum ozzing out of his cock, signaling that an orgasm wasn't too far off. he was humping into Faiz hard enough for his balls to slap against Faiz' behind. "ahh.... urgh...a-almost..."
"Nghhh..!" His precum dripping out of his peehole, while his orgasm reaches at the peak very quickly and waiting to be blown out. Faiz move his butt hard against Altima's thick prick, added a deep pleasure to him.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"ahh...g-god...!" Altima moaned, as he began to thrust very hard into Faiz, wanting to cum inside him. "g-gonna c-cum soon...ooh.." the dragon moaned, as he felt Faiz' pre ooze onto his claw, but did not stop jerking him off.
"Nnnhh...blow...i-it..ahhh..." He muttered between moans, more and more precum dripping out; signalize that his orgasm is ready to blown up.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"ngh....c-cum then, Faiz..." Altim said, as he arched his back, feeling his orgasm coming on. He lowered his head down to face Faiz' member, and opened his mouth, prepared to catch any of the wolfs' warm seed. Suddenly, Altimas' orgasm hit, but he tried to hold it in. C'mon!! just a few more seconds!! Altima thought, as he bucked his hips slightly, from holding it in.
"Nghhh...ahhh..!!" Faiz moan loudly as large amount of wolf seed blast out from the peehole, landed inside Altima's awaiting mouth.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Murring, Altima stuck his tongue out, tasting deeply Faiz' warm wolf-cum. "rhhhmm..!!!" Altima moaned, as he lost control and released his orgasm, bucking his hips, as he made small thrusts. "ooh..F-Fai.."