Join our server on Discord

I-D-E-A
Serria's ears twitched again hearing sum rustling under the tree looking down she saw Eric..maybe he knows who he is. With little more then the sound of grass being stepped on the jaguaress dropped from the tree right next to him squatting at the sametime "Excuse me."
The OCA
Eric stopped mesiing with the shadow and looked up at her, sighing in irritation "Who are you and what do you want?"
"Who I am is none of your business." Serria stated before taking the photo of Kyosan out of her pocket holding it up with two fingers "Have you seen this boy?"
The OCA
Eric glanced at the photo "What if I did?"
"Then you'd be a great service to the IDEA who wants this boy dead or alive." Serria stated "If you are one of his classmates you must have seen him sometime or another." The jaguaress stared at Eric with a curious eye wondering why isnt he in school with the other kids.
The OCA
"How 'bout no. I don't do well with any organizations of any kind." Eric said as the shadow of the tree started shrinking and expending again.
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Suddenly, he had a slight idea and the best solution to hack I-D-E-A's network system without leaving a trace. Since today is Kyo's 18th birthday, he wants to give something special for him; destroy any informatin related to Kyo in I-D-E-A database.

With that, he grab his bag and walk to the rooftop in medium speed. Inside his bag contains the laptop with hacking softwares, high-speed satellite modem and a flash drive with computer virus.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Serria flatstared slightly "Alright..don't tell me." she put the picture away into her pocket then glanced at her watch noticing it was still relatively early "Well I'll leave you here to mope.." she said before running to the high school again before wall walking all the way up to the roof.
The OCA
(Erixon Residence)

A light grin remained on his lips as he nibbled on her smooth skin before removing himself. He continued to tenderly hold her close with his arm, giving her aqua hair a nuzzle. "I know, sweetie...still, I can't help but be a little curious..." The black haired man turned his gaze to the window and observed a bird flying past through the morning the breeze, Crimson sighing before saying, "...hard to believe he's 18 already..."

(College)

A look of glee formed on her rosy lips before she said, "Great!" Monica quickly blushed from being so enthusiastic, promptly toning down as she continued. "I mean good...so I guess we'll meet up after school then?" she asked, her cheeks still a tad pink while she looked into his emerald eyes.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions