Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Saphire who was deep into her chemistry work looking back from her book to her paper jotting down answers. It wasnt untill one of the students brushed her arm who were leaving she realized class was over. With a deep breath she put her book and paper into her bookbag then glanced over to Nath with a gentle smile "Ready to go Nath?" she asked with a soft gentle tone.
The OCA
"Never heard a better plan!" Alice giggled, "Let's hurry, I'm very hungry after all that exersise!" she winked.

(Beach)

Mar suddenly grinned and head-locked Dan powerfully, "THAT's MAH BOY!" he said and put so much strength on the friendly play he didn't notice it seemed as if he choking the wolf, "You never told me 'bout it! That's why you had that A+ in the end! Shoulda known!"

(Wales)

"Gee!" Dot giggled, "I tried them all already!" she laughed a bit, "Of course they fit!" she then eyed Kurtz's selection, "That pair's cute by the way!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan struggled as he started to get blue. "Air.... need air..." he knew this will hurt him more than Mar but it was that or die of suffocation so he pressed the back of Mar's neck with two fingers just to make him loose his grip on him.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Star's Apartment >

Raising the glass to his lips, Richter took a generous sip, savoring the drink's pungent fruity flavor. "Wow, this stuff is awesome, Star! And I don't even taste or feel any alcohol in it, either."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Star smiled, sipping her drink carefully, she remembered how it had been the first time she had it. She savored the sweet taste even as it warred with the slightly tangy aftertaste. "That is how it is supposed to be.." "I hope he doesn't react the way I did the first time... well... okay, maybe that would be fun.. but he is trying so hard to be a gentleman..." she thought, smiling over at him.
"Yup... I'm ready." Nath smiled, already packed up ready to go as he slung his bag over his shoulder, looking onto her as he twitched his ears. "Come to think of it... where is everyone...?" He murmured, before adding. "You know... Disturbed... and all the other people that were in on the first day and second?"

(Shoe Shop)

Chuckling a little nervously, yet joyfully, Kurtz nodded. "Then, here! I'd love to see you wearing these!" He smiled, nodding gently as he closed his eyes. "Would that be alright with you, sweetie?" He asked quite nicely to her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I..I'm not sure. I remember Disturbed running out saying he had to take care of something with Carmen thats the last we saw of him," Saphire answered as she started walking out of the clasroom "I hope everything is alright, strange how first period the class was full and the next it was just us and that gray wolf boy."
The OCA
< Star's Apartment >

As Richter set his glass down and reached over to pick up his fork, a strange sensation coursed through his body. Having not eaten in several hours, Star's native potion had an almost immediate effect on the wolf. Blinking his eyes, trying to concentrate at the task at hand, he becomes almost hypnotized by the sparkling light, reflecting off of the silverware. Something's not right, I feel...I feel...strange. Closing his eyes, to avert his gaze, Richter lifts his head and tries to refocus upon his roommate, across from him. "Star?...."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Light softly blushed and giggled after seeing Disturbed pulling down his boxers and pants. Then Light heared Katt and Blaze walking up and waving. "Hi my name is Light it nice to meet you" Light swifted her tail gently while looking at Katt
"Hiya, I'm Katt." Katt said smiling a bit, "What's everyone doing here? Oh wiat, dumb question haha." She said laughing a bit, "I just decided to bring my pet here so we could have some fun." She said holding up the leash attached to Blaze's collar.

*Streets*

"You know," Shadow said shifting the pizzas so he could look at Alice, "If we head to my house we could order a movie of on demand."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad