Join our server on Discord

Faiz's Family
With that, Mitsuki lends a soft kiss on Yuki's lips, her tail coiling with hers.

< Kitchen >

"You're right." He stood up and place Hiro on his shoulder softly.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuki blushes and murrs happily as she returns the kiss, gently deepening it and enjoying to have their tails coiled.

< Kitchen >

Hiro wags his tail faster and happily, holding gently on Faiz's ears.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki deepen the kiss, shoving her tongue inside Yuki's mouth and swirl with her tongue. "Mnhhh.."

< Kitchen >

His ears twitch slightly as feel Hiro holding it softly. They went to Trysha and Kiri at the living room.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuki starts to wag her tail happily and slowly close her eyes while blushing as her own tongue plays with Mitsuki's tongue.

< Living Room >

Trysha was sit down on the small couch, reading a book, trying to focus as Kiri was on the other couch, flipping her remote control as she watches TV.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Then, Mitsuki softly broke the kiss, her paws caressing Yuki's cheek while staring into her eyes.

< Living Room >

Faiz then sit besides Kiri and place Hiro besides Trysha.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuki smiles cutely and nuzzles Mitsuki gently. "..I was having an idea..." she said softly and blushes deep.

< Living room >

Hiro wags his tail happily, looking at Trysha, admiring how cutie she looks while reading a book.

Kiri quickly put the control remote aside as she smiles while crawling to near Faiz and gently sitting down on his neck.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mrrr...what is it...sexy..?" Mitsuki spoke softly, murring from the nuzzle.

< Living Room >

Surprised form Kiri's action, he giggles softly while twitching his ears.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuki blushes deeply as it has been long since someone called her sexy and then smiles lovingly at Mitsuki. "I was wondering... if you and I could sleep together one day...."

< Living Room >

Kiri smiles cutely and hugs Faiz. "I hope you don't mind that I am on your lap uncle Faiz."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki smiles and nodded slightly, her paw caressing Yuki's hair. "Yes, Yuki... You can sleep with me anytime you like.."

< Living Room >

Faiz looks to Kiri and smiles, shooks head slightly. "No...I don't mind at all."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuki murrs happily and smiles. "..I'm glad to hear that...but now I wonder how am I gonna explain my two cuties that I want to sleep with you..." she blushes deep

< Living Room >

"good to know..." said Kiri while resting her back gently against Faiz's belly. she always have been more playful than her sister.

Trysha noticing Hiro nearby she looks at him and smiles. "such a cutie we have here" she giggles as Hiro just wags his tail faster.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions