Join our server on Discord

Spam Wars!!!!!
Heheh... a neck snap isnt enough?
The Mod Squad
The OCA
nope....

you gotta break both his knees, then bend his elbows backwards, then give his balls a good squeeze. that's enough.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
...................... *shiver*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Nope...you gotta do what I said when I threatened Steve...let me find it............................

FOUND IT!

mistysilverwolf Wrote:Misty: *sits back and watches Steve* If he does something to hurt Gol...I'm gonna take an AK-47 and shoot him in both kneecaps...then I'm gonna cut each of his fingers and toes of slowly one-by-one and shove those up his ass followed by shoving a pineapple up his ass...then I'm gonna yank each tooth out with a string and door. After that, I'm gonna gouge his eyes out with a scalpel. Then I'll find fire ants and stick them up his nose. I'll take his arms and bend his elbows backward over my knee. Then I'm gonna take a saw and saw off his nuts and cock...then I'm gonna fry them up in a pan with butter and cooking oil...stick them in a blender...and force feed it to Steve thru a straw.......

That's what you should have done to Barney. Wait...I don't think Barney had any nuts or a cock.........
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
yikes....

\/\/ Well that sucks! BIG ASS...mistake...

The Mod Squad
The OCA
DID HE JUST GET SHOT IN THE NUTS!!?!?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Sure looked like it! ouch...
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Misty: *crosses her legs* Oww.....no kidding...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
GMSG: *suddenly makes it onto the scene by crashing a helicopter into a group of trees nearby* hiya!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kristen: heya! nice entrance hun! *giggles*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan