Join our server on Discord

Emmy and Kiva = Cuties :3
Thinking to herself it clicks in Emmy's mind of what Kiva was suggesting then she blushed deeply but smiled up at her cutely "I..I don't mind it...I'd be..honored to do it with you Kiva, love." The green wolfess slowly and gently turned herself around then slowly lifts her leg over positioning her rear above Kiva's muzzle. Emmy liked being on top so the person below can just relax and take the pleasure. The wolfess then softly runs her paws up and down the fox's thighs.
The OCA
Kiva blushes deeply as she admired her lover's pink and delicate pussy. "such nice view I have here my love..." she said sweetly as she closed her muzzle to Emmy's pussy and gave it a soft lick while murring, enjoying the feeling of Emmy caressing her thighs.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy blushed furiously to the comment looking down at Kiva's lovely pussy "You...have a beautifal site to see right here aswell...truely is lovely." she murs gently as the fox licked her pussy then in returns Emmy very softly parts Kiva's pussy before placing her soft canine tongue onto her pussy as she softly moves it up and down her lips tasting her juices happily.
The OCA
Kiva blushes at the comment as well and moans once feeling Emmy's tongue licking her love box. "g-good to know.. my sweetie..." she said softly yet sweetly and then couldn't help herself but put her fingers on Emmy's pussy lips and spreads them gently so she could sink her own tongue inside Emmy's pussy.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy leaned her head back letting out a deep mur from the licking of her pussy she then smiled at herself getting to think that this is the longest time having sex she had ever had, but she liked it especially with Kiva. The wolfess then closed her muzzle to her pussy and was about to start but then smiled "Oh..Kiva..have you umm...ever been r-rimmed?" she asked as she prodded the fox's tailhole softly.
The OCA
Kiva slowly retreats her tongue from inside Emmy
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy blushes softly "May I..try? I've never did it before and...I heard it feels really g-good." she then nuzzles Kiva's crotch lovingly while her paws rubbed the fox's buttcheeks hungrily as she did love her booty very much.
The OCA
Kiva murrs and blushes deeply and then slowly nods. "s-sure you can t-try my sweet love..." she said softly as she then closes her muzzle to near Emmy's pussy again and starts lick her pussy lips once more before sliding her tongue back in.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy lets out a soft pleasing mur as Kiva pushed her tongue back into her pussy. Pulling her cheeks apart softly with her paws she very gently starts licking her tailhole.
The OCA
Kiva let out a lout muffled moan when feeling her lover's soft tongue licking her tailhole. she had to admit that really felt good. she then sinks her own tongue deeper inside pussy and swirls her tongue pleasurably around.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions