Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Yeah, but I prefer not doing it in public" Mar pointed at Yoosei from behind, grinning as he waited Dan to counter or forfeit.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well if I have to choose between here and school," Shadow leaned up towards her, resting his head against hers in a way that he could look into her eyes, "I won't move for anything."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice blushed "That's the sweetest thing someone has ever told me" she said to him, Besides Mar telling me he'd eat me whole if he wouldn't lose me... but this is different! I'm sure he'll more than sure propose to me and we'll live together away from here! she thought happily, her tail wagging.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan hugged Yoosei gently and protectively as he looked at Mar almost in a threatening way.

"since when you care about public? you never had cared about if others see you" He said as he couldn't help but feel slightly uncomfortable, the way Mar had been leering at Yoosei since he saw them at college.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed grinned at Light's answer "I'll be the most obediant servant you ever had I promise!" he then stepped back performing a bow to both of the ladies "After you ladies."

( College )

Saphire let out a happy sigh as they approached the classrom but before she openned the door she placed a gentle kiss on Nath's cheek followed with a gentle smile. She then openned the door and both of them entered.
The OCA
< College >

Meanwhile, Faiz went out from staff room and proceed to classroom; where he teaching History a moments ago, to handle another lesson, Chemistry.

With his thick Chemistry text book on his hand, he walk throughout the corridor, and in a few moments, he arrive and stepped inside the classroom.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Blushing himself slightly, Kurtz chuckled after the click went off, and took a look behind him as he slightly rubbed her back with his tail. "Heh... great..." He murmured gently, looking onto her with even more of a smile then before.

(Classroom)

Blushing gently to the kiss, Nath chuckled, as he soon walked back into the class, looking around as he found a seat suitable for him as he quickly went and sat down in it, dropping his bag slowly onto the floor. "Ahh.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei blinked when Dan hugged her in such protective way. She couldn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'm sure its better than what me or my tamer could cook..." Star said, giggling slightly as she picked up her plate, and scooped a large portion onto it. she set it back down in front of her, and then poilitely waited for Richter to get some for himself. "Smells good... and usually, if it smells good, it is gonna taste good too.."
"Haha, stop it" Mar grinned, knowing he had already won, his tail wagging excitedly, "You're messing with your own words, you never were good at defending yourself that way" he chuckled. "That's why you're my buddy, always someone to share oppinions about" he chuckled and went over Dan, "Hey Yoosei, mind being a sweetheart and going to choose a table for us? I'm sure your selection would be great if you've come to this place before. I wanna talk to Dan in private for a bit, okay?" he said to the fox girl, gently placing his strong, firm claw on her shoulders.

(Wales)

"Gee, well then let's continue! There's a lot more I wanna see!" Dot said with a big smile and stored her cel-phone away in her pocket.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad