Join our server on Discord

Quest to 1000 pages
Misty: Uh oh...we'll chat later...watch out for Steve. He's trying to get Gol......again...*picks up her rifle, gets on the ground and aims at his forehead once again*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Keith: You know how to use a sniper?

Gol: *running back, panting* oh man....tired.... *pant*

Steve: gotcha.....
The Mod Squad
The OCA
SPORKS!

LIKE TO TOUCH MY BODY ALL over that is all.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Misty: *aiming at Steve* Yep. I may be in training..but I can use one.....just trying to save my hun from that bastard...*shoots at Steve*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Steve: *hits his helmet* AH! damnit! *looks over at Misty again* You again!! *opens fire, shooting a spray of bullets*

Keith: Take cover! *grabs Misty and pulls her behind the shield with him*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Misty: AHH! *gets pulled by Keith* I'm almost willing to go over there and beat the shit out of him...*in a raspy voice to Gol* Hey! Find shelter hun!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Keith: *blinks* are you okay? your voice sounds kinda.....weird...

Gol: *keeps running and seeing Steve aimming at him, he quickly pull flash bang out and throws it down, setting it off, blinding Steve*

Steve: AHH!
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Misty: I'm fine...*clears throat* Better! Hun! Find some shelter so we can beat this bastard!! *keeps shooting at Steve*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Vook: *watching the whole thing happen from behind Steve's shoulder* wow...this is exciting! :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kalyx: *walks up behing Vook* Hello, Hon. *kisses her on the cheek* I know something else that gonna be even more exciting...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz