Join our server on Discord

Quest to 1000 pages
Misty: I may not be fully trained yet...but I know how to use a fucking sniper rifle.... *looks through the scope from 300ft away from Steve and aims it at his forehead*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Steve: *bullet hits helmet* HEY! *turns looking where the shot came from, seeing Misty from afar, and yells to her with raspy voice* ...YOU! *switches aim toward her*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Misty: *yells with a raspy voice back* What!? I didn't even shoot!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
*a sudden white wolf wearing black, white, and grey camo pants, and a black short-sleeve shirt drops in front of Misty, slamming a large bullet proof shield into the ground in front of her to stop the shots*

???: that otta hold 'em off.

*turns to see Misty, but she couldnt see his face since he had the same kind of scanner on his face too*

???: You alright?

-distance-

Steve: What the hell!?
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Misty: *sees the white wolf in front of her* .....Who is that?? *she held fire to examine the wolf*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
???: *chuckles* how rude of me...allow me to introduce myself.

He pulled off the scanner from his face to show his real appearence.

???: The names Keith, im a friend of Gol. I'm also apart of the team ECHLEON, i work as mercenary there, im basically the only one.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Misty: Err....hi Keith...*puts the rifle down and slowly stands up* Umm...I'm Misty...dunno if Gol's mentioned me before...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Keith: Oh yah, i believe he has, your his hun? Right? The one he cares for so much?
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Misty: *blushes a little, looking away* Uhh...yeah. He says that??... *smiles a bit, blushing more*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Keith: *chuckles* Yeah. *hears the bullets hitting the shield behind him* Yeah, we need to deal with this little problem here.

Steve: *stops firing at the shield* Grrr....forget it.... got to deal with Gol... *reloads and aims for Gol*
The Mod Squad
The OCA