Join our server on Discord

Emmy and Kiva = Cuties :3
Emmy tries to rub her pussy deeper yet still gently into Kiva's "Mmhh..how lovely would it be if we both came together?" she said giggling cutely as her tongue circled her nipple pleasurably.
The OCA
"mmngg... it would be really lovely" she murmured in a sweet tone between soft moans. her orgasm slowly develops making her murr happily. her paws gently run up and down Emmy's back while her own tail gently travels down to Emmy's butt and slaps it playfully before the tip of her tail starts rubbing teasingly and instinctively against Emmy's tailhole.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy lets out a gasp feeling the slap on her bottom and the soft furry tail teasing her tailhole which made her blush since it was the first anal teasing she had which nearly sent her over *Mmhhhrrrr...K-kiva-a" she then took more of Kiva's breast in her maw and starts swishing her tongue around while her hips keep grinding their pussy's together.
The OCA
Kiva moaned louder, as all that treatment it was making her orgasm develop. Her pussy starts to leak out a few drops of her sweet juices making her murr happily. she then grins as she get an idea and kept teasing Emmy's tailhole with her tail still.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"MMHHHhhh!!!" Emmy let out a loud lustfull moan as her tailhole was teased the new sensation pushed her to her limits. Her pussy lets shoots out a stream of her hot sweet juices into Kiva's pussy.
The OCA
Kiva moaned, enjoying the feeling of her lover's juices drenching her own pussy. that only prompted Kiva to hit her orgasm as well, releasing a big amount of her sweet juices that leak out from her pussy and also covered Emmy's pussy lips.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The green wolfess murs deeply feeling the extra hot juices over her pussy she sighs softly as the last of her own juices leak its last bit out Emmy very gently lays down on Kiva's breast with midclosed eyes and yawns.
The OCA
Kiva murrs softly and gently caresses Emmy's back, and wags her tail slowly yet happily. "I liked this new experience my love..." she murrs softly as she was still feeling their mixed juices covering their pussies.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy murs very softly as exhaustion was starting to kick in "..yeah...it was great huh.." she then glanced up at Kiva "You...want me to 'clean' you up down there...I don't want you going to bed with that stuff all over you." she asked blushing lightly.
The OCA
Kiva blushes and then grins as she gets an idea and whispers it softly on Emmy's ear. "how about.. if we clean ourselves at same time... I mean... I clean you... and you clean me... at same time" she murrs and makes such cutie pleading look.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions