Join our server on Discord

The Ultimate Superhero RPG Ever (lawl)
"HEY!!!" Ragweed grabbed his sword, pulled it out and dashed, dodging the blue plasma. "you dont want to be messing with me, you crazy...whatever you are!" he sped at the scientist, and jumped quickly, slashing once at the gun, only to hear a loud "CLINK" and only a slight scratch on the gun. "damn!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Speed huh? I got something to fix that." The scientist took out a bright blue vial throwing it to the floor near Ragweed. As the vial broke ice began to cover the floor around Ragweed "Lets see you run on that little shit." he then fired another round at him.
The OCA
He smiled and nodded, reaching into his pocket, and throwing whatever it wad he found there on the ground. A rift, like the ones from earlier, appeared where the device had landed. "A two-man portal... as soon as we're both through, it'll seal up and leave that... thing, behind..." he remarked, stepping calmly through the portal.

---

Chris stopped as he heard a plaintiff cry. 'Heeeeyyy...... I was gonna kill her!' He looked around until he spotted Kaine, the apparant source of the remark.

"What's this about killing people...?" he stated, his metal body reflecting the light of a nearby lamp-post dramatically.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Paperman rolled out of the way as the blast struck behind him. He shook his head. When would people learn charismatic authority didn't work over a rational legal authority with a mandate of legitimacy? He fished his pen out of his pocket as ice scattered under Ragweed, pulled off the cap to unleash its sliver nib, and dved at the scientist. It was sad people were willing to be so uncivilised. He landed at his leg, and stabbed it, unleashing the ink into his bloodstream as his released the fountain carterage clip into him: he looked on, sadly, as the blood vesiles in the man's face began to buldge and blacken: they criss crossed his forehead like a map.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to do that." he said, as he watched his poison kill him from the inside. "Poison pen, see."
Ragweed slipped dangerously, dodging the plasma by an inch, then flipping over completely and landing on the ice again. "OW!! grrr..." he shook his head, sliding himself off the ice and standing up again. he looked towards Paperman, watching quietly as he stabbed the scientist. cool...wont have to deal with this insane guy anymore...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Onaga hovered through the portal.
"I've got to get out there and figure out just what the hell is going on." Jack said to himself while getting dressed after a shower. It was something he felt he needed to continually remind himself of, after all, he wasn't home.

Feeling the need to do some detective work, Jack decided to hit the streets and try to find anyone else who may be extra-dimensional. As he walked down the hall to the elevator, he narrowed down his mental list of people who may be the easiest to find. The dragon-looking lady and the big rat were out, as anyone would be curious as to where they were from and would take them away. Paperman he believed was out, but seeing as how he always turned up where things went down, there was an outside chance he might see him again. The metal guy was staying on the list, despite having slithered away, Jack believed he might be able to find him. The psychic was off the list, not because he wouldn't be able to be found, but the fact that he was a villainous character.

What remained was that person in the bulky suit of armor, Jack determined that he or she would be hard pressed to become scarce, seeing as how there wasn't anywhere to hide that armor, it even looked too big to be hidden in Jack's truck alongside his own armor. This person would be his next target, hopefully he or she would not have gotten far and would be able to be found relatively easily. Stepping into the elevator and pressing the button for the ground floor, he remembered one last question.

"Where to begin?"
"AHHH!! You son of a BITCH!" He cried as his leg started to ache with pain as the poison ink crept through his body quickly aiming his plasma cannon at Paperman "Die fucker!!" just as he was about to pull the trigger a large metal table sails through the air crashing into the scientist crushing him under the weight and force of the hit "the hell!!"

Onyxia stood in the middle of the room with a very pissed off look standing there completely naked breathing heavily the dragoness leaped high towards the table pinning the scientist against the floor landing onto it. The weight completely crushing the human crushing all the bones in his chest. Growling darkly she lept back off and headed towards the elevator not saying a word.
The OCA
Kordath raced down the path, a little surprised that he hadn't been followed, but once he felt he was at a safe distance away, he set Alexia gently on a nearby bench, and then sat down on a rock. "You are lucky I happened to be in the area mi'lady.... For what reason did you just sit there even after he declared his intent to harm you?"
Ragweed's ears perked up, watching the whole thing happen, then ran up to Onyxia's side. "a-are you alright, onyxia?" he said, looking up at her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan