Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Anna shuddered and moaned as she climaxed, collapsing with Shadow on top of her. "Mmm hmm... definitely..." she smiled and nuzzled her lover lightly. "Mmm... wonder what the HIVE policy on co-ed dorms is..." she said, smirking slightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Shadow purred happily, revving his engines and nuzzling her back.

"Mmm, don't know...but I don't really care either," he said, lapping at her face lovingly, then yawning. The day's activities were getting to him.

"Mmm, up for a little nap, my love?" he asked, laying next to her and pulling her to him.

OOC: If it's okay with you Calibremon, I'm ready to move on. Since Altima, AWL, and the others are currently engaged, you and I can just stop and wait for them to finish.
OOC: altima is static...again... :P but yeah, me and A_K are gonna finish. k? :D

IC:

"mrr...you like, Kenzuma dear?" Vook said, murring and grabbing his shaft, before positioning it against her wet pussy lips. "have you ever done it like this before, dear?" she said softly, kissing Kenzuma's cheek.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"I haven't... but.. If its even half as fun as everything else we did then I'd like to!" he said, kissing her cheek in response.

OOC: Once we finish, I wouldn't be opposed to moving along.. Got some ideas I'm gonna PM Awl with for what could happen with Kenzuma :P As weird as it is to RP something I've never done.. its kinda fun :)
OOC: One more post, then waiting to move on ^^;

Anna nodded, yawning. "Mmm... hmm..." she said softly, falling asleep already.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"mm...it's a lot more fun, dear." Vook moved Kenzuma gently onto his back, and knelt above him so that her knees were on opposite sides, and her pussy was right above his hard-on. "mm...just tell me if you want to stop or anything, Kenzuma." she said softly, and slowly lowered onto his rod, her pussy clamping around it gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Mmmm.... N-not... likely..." he murred as she lowered herself onto him, the feeling of her tight pussy around his member causing him to twitch slightly as he lay there, not wanting to hurt her at all, he let her take it in at her own pace.
Vook murred softly, her pussy soaked with her juices, and lowered all the way onto Kenzuma's cock, murring and putting her hands on Kenzuma's chest. "mmm...here we go dear..." she slowly lifted her waist up and down, moaning as her pussy was fucked slowly. "oooh...kenzuma...."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kenzuma murred loudly, moving his hands tentatively up to her breasts, and taking hold of them, gently massaging them beneath his soft fingers as she moved herself up and down on his cock. "Oooo... Vook... Thats.. amazing..." he said between breaths, gasping at all of the new sensations going through his body.
Vook moaned softly, her nipples hard and erect, as she continued riding Kenzuma's cock. "ohhh....kenzuma...gonna c-cum soon..." she said between bounces, her pussy tightening more and more as her orgasm approached.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan