Join our server on Discord

The Ultimate Superhero RPG Ever (lawl)
Inside his hotel room, Jack plopped himself on the bed and turned on the television. There he watched what he had already seen, a young man supposedly composed of liquid metal squaring off against some weird psychic, seeing that super insurance adjuster fellow out of the corner of his eye, the person in that heavy powered armor, and two more things he did not know were there, such as a big humanoid dragoness and what seemed to be a giant yellow rat crashing into the pavement.

"Well, things just keep getting stranger and stranger." He said to himself.
"You!" He said, pointing to the man coming away from the table. "I'm Mr. Saxon of Torchwood Secret Services, TSS, and under the Bad Wolf protocol of 2001 I hae taken charge of these specimins. And I want them moved, now, out of this place and to the Torchwood insitute. Load them onto that lorrie: I'll commendeer it and take them."
huh? who's this now...? Ragweed thought, poking his head around the door. move Onyxia? whew... he thought to himself, sighing in relief. he stepped out from behind the door, putting his sword back in its holder around his waist and zipped over to the man. "hey...what do you plan to do with the dragoness...?" he asked, looking up at him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Eh!?" The head scientist turned around to the man calling out to him "Never heard of Torchwood, no you cannot take the creature! I have not confirmed of what it is or where it came from, which I tend to find out!." the old scientist sighed in annoyance "How you found this place I don't know, but I specificly told those fools that NOBODY gets in that even means Secret Service bozos.."
The OCA
Chris slithered along the park path until a bone-chilling phrase caught his senses. 'Sorry girl, but you gotta die...' Chris sighed, slowly reconstituting himself. "Great... more fighting..." he said, as he approached the source of the voice.

---

He smiled at Onaga. "My name is Mr. Declan, and to some degree, I am the reason you are here... but for now, that's all you need to know." he said, looking around. "Perhaps we should go elsewhere?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Fine."Onaga answered,then looked to where Sanya was,only to notice she was gone"What?Where could that captain have gone?"

"Over here."She said as she leaped at him from behind,the armor on her left arm breaking into a sword with a golden hue"Die."

Onage turned around and formed a barrier,which then flew at Sanya and sent her flying backwards"That's new.Let's go then."
Paperman looked downb at Ragweed. "You're coming with me, too." he kneeled down to his level and said in a low voice "Everything's going to be alright."

"....How you found this place I don't know, but I specificly told those fools that NOBODY gets in that even means Secret Service bozos.."

"Hmm." Paperman said standing up. "Of course you've never heard of us: we're beyond the FBI, beyond the United Nations. Well, that makes you a rouge scientist. The government will not be pleased," he said, taking out his mobile. He dialed a number.

"Hello. Saxon, here."

"Tom? What's up?"

"I'm patching my cooridinates to you," he said, holding the phone on his shoulder with a tilted head and pressing a button that did nothing on his perfectly ordinary wrist watch, "Standby."

"Tom, dude. Have you actually had a beer?"

"We have a rougue scientist. The President wants this specimin moved: this guy won't recognise Bad Wolf protocol."

"Bad Wolf...? Thomas, are you high? Have you been smoking and watching cult si fi or something?

"Affermative, Sir." He hung up, and looked at the scientist in absolute silence, unmoving. He remained like that for a while.
"oh okay...whew..." he sighed in relief, taking his paw off his sword, and looking towards the naked Onyxia on the table.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kaine stared in disbelief as Kordath ran off carrying Alexia. "Heeeeyyy...... I was gonna kill her!" he whined, looking down at the ground.
The OCA
"I don't give a flying fuck who you are.." The head scientist walked into a room then came back out with a large plasma cannon "Whether you get out as you are or in a body bag makes no differance to me!" Aiming at Paperman and Ragweed the scientist fires blue plasma shots at the two.
The OCA