Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
"Ohhh..gawd...you're better than I hoped..." Jena said with a lustful tone muring deeply as more seed poured into her. She reached back with her paw to Shadow's head to give his head a little scratch "..good boy.."

(Chika Town)

Chris aswell noticed Archaneous leaving too noticing he had a zanpakto he sighed deeply "Those people are still here...I don't believe it. I just hope I dont get dragged back into it.." he took another sigh as he walked on "..wonder where he was running from..." then he shrugged.
The OCA
Shadow slid out of Jena as he collapsed onto the couch behind him, "Wow, that was great." he sighed, his red dog cock already sliding back into it's sheath, "We're gonna have to do that again." he smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Guess so.." Jena replied with a lustful smirk turning over to sit on her butt facing Shadow then with her middle finger she pushed it inside her wet seed injected pussy then pulling it out she licked it murring satisfyingly. "..Hard to imagine you keeping that inside with that vice-captain of yours.." the dragonvixen said with a slight giggle.
The OCA
"Well she's never seemed interested." Shadow admitted, "Might be the whole dog cat thing, but I don't think the thought of the two of us together has crossed her mind."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmm..." Thinking quietly to himself, Kurtz sighed. That was, until he got an idea. He then smiled, before he started to run, his entire body suddenly fading as he grinned. "That gives me a perfect idea..." Was all that ran through his mind, as he suddenly arrived back in Soul Society.

*Soul Society: Gotei 13*

He spent quite some time looking around the area of such for where his destination was, and soon found it; Gotei 13's Tenth Division, as he walked in. He moved in quietly, looking around for a moment as he tried to check all the doors, knocking over them individually, besides the main office one. It was soon then that his attention jerked, and he noticed Katt walking down the corridor. "...Hey Katt." Was his more happy reply, his entire body turning around to face her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Jena stood up from the floor then stretched a little before walking back to Shadow's desk to pick up her robes swishing her tail over her nice shapely butt "Well she's missing out.." she said before slipping her Shinigami robes back on. Jena then walked back over to Shadow running a paw through his hair "Might call on ya again if I'm in....need." she said with another lustful smirk.

(Chika Town)

As Chris approached where Archanous was running from where Vulpin was he couldnt help but feel a bit of left over reitsu that was still lingering about then shook his head to ignore it. The hedgehog growled as he walked not wanting to get involved.
The OCA
"let's see, bar bar bar, where can I find a bar in this town?" Salem said aloud as he strolled around aimless in Chika Town "Damn I think I'm lost, hmm? Ah crud!" he muttered ducking into a nearby ally as Archanous ran by "Hope he didn't nottice me noway last in another fight so soon."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Archaneous smirked at Liz's statement and waited until Kurtz headed to Soul Society"Want to save more souls eh?Let's see how you do against my personal guards."Several large hollow appeared surrounding Liz and Loki,the hollow looking like baby dragons"This should be entertaining."
Loki tensed, drawing her zanpakto quickly. "Looks like you got your wish, Liz!" she said, looking around at the dragon-esque hollows.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Well hey, they look kinda cute, do we have to kill them?" Liz smiled and suddenly bent over to pick one up, "Teehee, they look cute even with those masks on!" she giggled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad