Join our server on Discord

Emmy and Kiva = Cuties :3
"W-well..I umm.." Emmy slowly turns to face Kiva with the blush still there "..there was something I wanted to..umm..try but I've never done it before.." she said softly "..and I didn't want to ask you cuz I didnt want you to get upset or anything.."
The OCA
Kiva smiles and keeps caressing Emmy's cheek softly and lovingly. "tell me.. what is it that you want to try? don't worry.. I won't get upset at you.. just tell me what is it my love..." she said sweetly and lovingly
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"W-well I think it would be better to show you...but first.." Emmy removed the vibrating dildo from Kiva's breasts and brought it down to her pussy where she gently runs the vibrating pink length up and down it.
The OCA
At the second Emmy rubbed the dildo against Kiva's pussy, she couldn't help but arche her back and let out a light yet long moan. "ahhh...w-why...w-would I be u-upset because o-of this?" she asks softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy laughed lightly then smiled "This..isnt it my love I'm just trying to get you nice and wet." she said as the vibrator kept moving up and down Kiva's slit. The wolfess then moves her own pussy closer to Kiva's pressing it against the vibrator and starts to moan herself trying to get herself wet too.
The OCA
A light blush appears on Kiva's cheeks as she keeps moaning lightly in delight, enjoying that treatment. her own tail wagged fast and happily as she murrs loud, feeling herself getting wetter. "mmgg.... s-so good..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Looking down Emmy noticed the both of their pussies were getting moist and dampe "Mmm okay looks good." She then pulls the vibrating dildo away then moves her hips closer to Kiva's untill her warm damp pussy was pressing against hers murring softly "mmm..you're so warm down there..." she commented.
The OCA
Kiva murrs loud and happily, while blushing lightly. "you are too... and so wet..." she giggles softly and stares deep into Emmy's eyes while she gently guides her tail to Emmy's back and caresses it lovingly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy's tail starts to swish as Kiva caresses her back with her tail. The wolfess then starts moving her hips making her wet pussy rub against Kiva's own at the same time Emmy starts gently licking her right nipple looking up at her lover with her cute emerald green eyes.
The OCA
Kiva closes her eyes and moans softly in delight. her body shivers in slight pleasure and her own tail rubs Emmy's back hungrily yet in a gentle and soft way. her pussy was getting wetter and wetter, feeling Emmy's wet pussy rubbing against her own.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions