Join our server on Discord

The new, and improved (w00t, VENDING MACHINE!!), Lounge!
*starts orgy*

Vook: *pounces Kalyx and licks his face* hey dear!!

Zinc: *pounces Psyri* ^^

Ereth: *Walks in* hello? *sees Vook and Zinc* O_o;
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kalyx: Hey Honey *lick her cheek*

Psyri: *lays spread-eagled upon ground* Oooo! Zinc! *hold her sides* Take me you hot and horney herm, you!

Fiero: *flies in and lands in front of Ereth* Hello, there! And where do you think you're going...handsome?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Vook: *murrs and snuggles Kalyx* ^^

Zinc: *quickly rips her pants and shirt off* mm!! i like the way you think! *rubs her crotch, her erection slipping out slightly*

Ereth: WAGH!!! *jumps back* did you just call me HANDSOME?!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kalyx: Mmmmm, Vook! *snuggles back* Gods! I can't get enough of that sexy tail of yours.

Psyri: *sits up and grabs ahold of her growing erection* Mmmmm, Let me help you out a bit. *begins sucking on her shaft*

Fiero: Forgive me for being so forward, I didn't mean to offend you, but...yes, you are handsome. My name is Fiero and I am...er...bi.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Vook: really? *rubs Kalyx's crotch with it* mmrr...

Zinc: ooooh!! yes! suck me off! *her growing erection throbs lightly*

Ereth: *sweat drops* sorry...no offense but i'm straight...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kalyx: Oh, yes! *cock's head pokes out his sheath slightly* Like I said before..it leads to all your goodies. And..I can do that as well...*slides his tail up and begins to rub her crotch*

Psyri: "Mmmmm, you're very tasty..you know that?", goes back to sucking, begins rubbing her pussy and clit.

Fiero: "That's OK...I can respect your orientation. Although, I'm not gonna lie about my sexuality and how handsome, I think, you are. We can still be friends, right?" Holds out his right claw.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Vook: *moans softly* mm...yes, i can see that *giggles, and rubs Kalyx's erection with her tail*

Zinc: OH GODS!! DONT STOP!!! *moans and arches her back, her cock throbbing hard and her pussy dripping wet*

Ereth: i guess. *shakes his claw*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kurtz Wrote:Kurtz: *blushing furiously, the dragon can only but swish his tail happily, moving his arms slightly out* Nnh... y-yeah... *stares up to her with mid-closed eyes*

Shiva: *smiles and then gently tries to take off his shirt* hmm... first let's take off things that are on our way...*grins*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *blushing furiously, the dragon lifts his arms up, making it easier for her to pull off his top as he swished his tail* Mmhh... suree....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kalyx: Dammit! Can't feel enough sensations with my tail. I think I'll use my claw...if that's alright? Reaches down and fingers her pussy, slipping a finger inside her.

Psyrixia: Oh! I won't..even after you cum! *sucks & licks Zinc's cock furiously, shoving two fingers deeping her dripping hole*

Fiero: Well...since there's no other females around...maybe we can either, join those two over there... of maybe even pry them away from each other...though that might be tough to do.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz