Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
"For now, most will have to retreat.... I'll stay anonymous here on the plain to keep tabs on any Arcannar's I find. I won't release my reiatsu unless in my usual place." He chuckled, closing one eye as he spoke to Loki, and even a bit to Liz.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Aw, whatever you say soldier man!" Liz said and hopped down in front of Loki. "Let's scout the area! I wanna keep slicing!" she said, eager to show off to her friend.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well have fun you all. I'm heading back to Soul Society." Katt said as she drew out her sword and held it straight infront of her, suddenly a small light appeared and spread into a line hanging in midair, it spread apart turning into a doorway of light. An entrance into the other world for shinigami to use, "Take care everyone." Katt gave a small wave as she walked through the gateway.

*Soul society*

Katt looked over at the large building that was 10th division's Shadow's office inside. "Guess I better give a report, sure he'd want to hear about those guys." Katt thought walking towards the building. She reached for the handle but stopped, "Oh it can wait, I'm gonna take a nap." She smiled as she turned around and headed off to find a quiet spot to sleep.

*Shadow's office*

Too occupied to notice Katt's appearance continued slamming into Jena with all his might, his seed ready to burst out of him at any moment. He continued pulling her back towards him letting him push in with even more force.

*Earth*

"Whatever." Vulpin said, "We'll destroy them next time. They barely managed to survive this attack."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Liz." Kurtz suddenly spoke, before putting a claw to his head and sighing. "Well, up to you, Loki. You either stay and risk getting more Arcannar and Hollow activity here, or you go back to Soul Society with her and risk her collapsing again and again." He then grabbed his sword as he himself landed down. "By the way, that's Kurtz, not Soldier Man, I do have a name."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I'll keep an eye on them,but I'll keep my reiatsu low so they won't notice me so easily."Archaneous said as he disappeared,heading back to the town.

*soul society*

Yoksen was walking through the temple,hearing screams coming from every direction"Wonder who the screams are coming from."
OOC: No wait Katt go back!! Go back!! LOL!

IC:

*Shadow's Office*

The dragonvixen's pussy at this point was drooling with juices from the hard pounding deep in her cunny. That familiar warm tingly feeling quickly started to build within Jena's sex, "Oh..Sh-shadow I'm c-cuuuummminn..aaahhhh!!!" she was cut off with a loud blissful scream as her orgasm produced a torent of hot cum that shot against the dog's thrusts.

*Chika Town: Hospital*

Chris then stopped "Bah I don't need to go with him he'll be fine." the hedgehog placed his paws back into his pockets walking out of the hospital. "Wonder if those guys are gone.." he muttered before walking down the street.
The OCA
Vulpin watched as archaneous ran off. As soon as she was alone she laid onto her back and stared up at the sky, "That was a fun little fight," She smiled as she thought of the cat girl that she had been fighting against, "I wonder if they'd let me keep her as a pet after we attack soul society?" she thought quietly.

*Office*

Shadow over farther onto Jena, his face right near the back of her neck, he gave one final thrust as a large amount of his seed began pouring into her womb, he clamped down onto her neck lightly and held himself inside her as he continued cumming.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Loki looked at Liz, then at Kurtz. "Seems its a bit of a lose/lose situation... but at least in the Soul Society you'd be safe..." Loki said, looking at Liz. "And my clinic's a bit of a low traffic area in terms of shinigami activity. So I don't think you'd get hit by too much reiatsu..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Archaneous appeared on a roof near Kurtz,Loki,and Liz I wonder what I'll learn.
"What's reiatsu?" Liz asked, but shook her head, "Wait a second- a clinic? I'm not ill!" she whined, "Let's go save more souls, Loki!" she pleaded.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad