Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Well, it's already half-way through the day... hm..." Kurtz put a finger to his lip, thinking quietly for a few moments, before Carolyn suddenly clicked her fingers.

"Cardiff! You won't be able to go to North Wales or England at this time, so how about you go visit Cardiff Bay?"

"Up to her really." Kurtz murmured, looking to Dot as he smiled. "How about it? Take a trip up to Cardiff, or stay and have a meal out at a restuarant here later?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan smiles. "That's right, she wants you two to go to her con-" he gets cut off as a big buffed dragon tackles him down, he uses his feets and shoves the dragon off him and gets up with a leap and turns at the dragon with a glare.

"Hey pal what's the big ide- Mar??" Dan exclaims seeing his friend.

"What are you doing here? you usually don't go near educational places, you more like avoid them like a plague" Dan says with a chuckle as he looks at his friend
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"That's my line" Mar said as he stood up, "What'cha doing in this place anyways? Thought that after that incident with the water balloon at the prom we wouldn't, OH HI!!" he said to everybody next to Dan. ALMOST LET THE BAG OUT OF THE CAT! Wait- why does that never make any sense to me? he got lost into his thoughts again.

(Wales)

"Lovely!" Dot chimed as she eagerly wagged her tail, "Do we go now?" she asked excitedly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan sweatdrops and then looks at Yoosei, Nath and Saph and smiles nervously. "err.. don't mind him he is a bit sugar high" Dan says as he then looks at Mar with a keep your mouth shut about that look
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei blinks and gently holds Dan's paw and pulls it gently. "honey...who is he?" she asks in a soft yet such sweet tone of voice as she looks at both Dan and Mar
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nath chuckled nervously. "Yeah... k-kinda figured that out..." He muttered just a tiny bit.

(Wales)

Carolyn smiled happily. "Sure! Just let Kurtzy find his keys in his room."

Kurtz blinked, before facing his mother. "That was supposed to be kept secret."

"Oh well! I won't be coming along, I have to make sure the house is kept alright. You two can go."

"Yup!" Kurtz turned to face Dot, as he nodded gently, looking towards her. "We'll head out now then. Just need to..." He glared back at his mother. "Get my keys and we'll be off in no time."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Ohh thats very kind of Mitsuki.." Saphire said with a cute smile then suddenly she felt a big thud from Mar tackling Dan blinking a couple times she looks up at Yoosei with a sweet smile "Thank you very much Yoosei if you see her again tell her we appreciate it very much, we can't wait to see Mitsuki play."

Disturbed smiledhappily looking at Carmen "You ready to go, hun? I"m ready to blow this place." he said poking his canine tongue out.
The OCA
"Nah, testosterone high" Mar chuckled, "Where else did you think I got these?" he arched his left arm in front of Yoosei to show off his double biceps, bulging with hard muscle.

(Wales)

Dot pondered but decided herself quickly and turned to leave; but she still stayed in front of the door to wait.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Wales)

Kurtz, quickly moving upstairs as he entered his room once more, looked around his desk, before finding his keys, snatching them up as he moved back down and chuckled. "Right, got the keys, let's go, shall we?" He asked, swishing his tail happily.

Carolyn sighed. "They grow up so quickly..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei blinks and then she couldn't help herself but admire Mar's biceps. she slaps herself in mind and to try in focus in something else she looks at Saphire again and smiles. "oh no problem... she is my friend and I was just doing a favor for her...plus I am anxious to see her concert too" she said softly while gently handing the two tickets to Saphire. "here are the tickets"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions