Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Yoosei smiles cutely and swishes her tails around. "I'm sorry I didn't introduced myself. I am Yoosei..and well ...err... I am Mitsuki's friend and she asked me to give something to both of you if you have some time now..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan smiles at both Nath and Saphire and bows at them politely as a greeting. "I'm Dan, nice to meet you, what Yoosei said is right, Mitsuky asked us that favor" he says as he then smiles at Yoosei.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Sure my place is only around the corner so getting there won't be long". Light smiled back at Disturbed
"Ahh.. Mitsy?" He asked, blinking as he nodded only lightly. "Hm.... well, it's nice to meet you both." Nath smiled, swishing his bushy tail before adding. "But... uhm.. something from her? What is it?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiles cutely as she looks at Nath. "well Mitsuki will have a concert this night... and she asked us both to give to both you and Saphire two tickets for the concert so you can go and watch her performance."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Why...Thank you, Star..." The wolf blushed slightly from her compliment. Taking a closer look her muscular, feminine physique, while he sat, holding her paws, Richter continued, "Yes...I do believe you can take of yourself. That's quite a body you have there...you could probably kick my ass, as well."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I doubt we will ever need to find out..." Star said, blushing slightly as she moved a little closer on the couch, bringing his hands up, and nuzzling them gently. "We are friends... and as far as I can tell.. we will stay friends... but.. that doesn't mean that we couldn't..." she blushed deeper as she looked into Richter's eyes.

"Lets just relax.. and let things happen the way they happen... no use worrying about it... right?"
Concert....

Nodding gently, Nath blinked. "The... concert? She got tickets for us to go?" His eyes widened a little in surprise, as he started to swish his tail happily. "Oh... wow......."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
< College : Rooftop >

Faiz nods softly with a smile, as waving his tail slowly. "...If you say so..." He jumped on the metal bars, before turn his head, facing Tim. "..Class will start soon...So, get ready.."

With that, he jumped to the ground and jumped back, landed inside the corridor.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Alice giggled mentally. Already she was liking Shadow's attitude; she complied and sat down on his crotch, more exactly tempted to sit her nice rump on top his lap.

(School)

After many turns and a failing round of searching, Mar came to sight with a certain fox. Huh? Thought he had gone to this uhh... what was her name? he pondered, a question mark appeared over his head. Upon seeing the other fox with purple fur, he made sense in his head, Oh talking about nice hum- wait, what was I thinking about? he thought folding his arms, Oh! I never asked Rosa what she wanted to dinner and- wait a minute that's not it! Oh! Dan! he looked at the male fox again. Thought he had gone to this- Hey I thought that already. Well, no sense standing here, maybe he's doing that charity work here while hunting for hotties- yeah that's him! the dragon concluded then grinned and made haste.

All of a sudden the large buff dragon tackled Dan both quickly and forcefully, actually not controlling his own strength.

(Wales)

Dot smiled cutely, "Well gee, we were just talking about you Kurtzy" she said sweetly. "So what's in store for today?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad