Join our server on Discord

Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed)
Raphael paused, panting heavily as he ducked behind a building.

'What the hell did you run for!?' His sword demanded as he sheathed it.

'We wouldn't have held out against him... we have the advantage, but he has experience. A LOT of experience...' Raphael thought, shouldering his pack and walking to the other side of town, pausing when he heard a loud crash. "What the hell!?" He cried, turning the corner and nearly tripping over Yoosei. "Ma'am?" he inquired, kneeling next to her. "Are you alright?" Raphael asked, looking her over.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Snow's ears twitched withing her hood hearing the loud crash and voices outside her house. Turning down the flame on the pot and lowering the temperature of her oven so nothing will get burnt the white wolfess walked out into the living room and out the door. Looking around she saw Yoosei on the ground and Raphael kneeling to her "Is everything alright out here?" she asked softly with her hood hiding her face except her nose "I heard a loud crash..." she looked up and noticed part of her roof was ruffled up then giggled "...ahh so that was the big squirrel I was hearing."
The OCA
Yoosei blinked once and looked up at Raphael while blushing lightly in embarrassment.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Raphael blinked and stepped closer, staring at her arm. "Let me take a look at that..." he said, peeling off his leather gloves and sticking them in his pocket. He gingerly took her arm in his paws, reaching into his pack for some herbs, which he pressed against the wound. The herbs stung at the wound for a moment before he tossed them away and laid his paw on her arm, closing his eyes. His hands glowed for a moment, causing the wound to close up, but not heal completely. "There... better?" he asked, smiling slightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Venat looked at the energy field around him"Looks like lightning.Maybe I can use it to my advantage."He flew into the clouds.

Anubis looked at Vook"We should take cover.Or better yet"He ran by her and stopped,sticking the spear into the ground.A barrier of wind formed around him and Vook"This fight is entertaining."

Lightning bolts suddenly flew out of the clouds,heading straight for Veek.
Ending up sliding around the back of a building, Kurtz sighed hardly, as he took a quick breath, holding his head a little as his sword rattled in claw.

Hey! Looks like he must have run off too!
Shit... can't you feel it?
What?
He's still close.... very.... very close.... ice, thunder, light and water are ALL here! THIS building!
That's not good... definately not...
Light is obviously someone who won't hurt, since it is the most purest of all blades.. but Thunder and Ice... how will they pose to that guy... when he senses them?
He's probably one of those goody-two-shoes, who never takes on a girl, even when she has one of the Blades. He'll just lay em and nab em.
Oh, way to go, stereotype him.
Hay, you said about how they'd pose!
I give up with you, Blade.

Sensing even more, he took the time to scale up to one of the windows, before knocking on it, gulping hardly. "Hello? Anyone in?" Coincidentially, it should have been the Bedroom.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"it looks like lightning, but its not!" Veek said, grinning. "in a little while, you should be feeling your magical energies draining!" suddenly she saw the two streaks of lightning flying at her. "OH SHIT!!!" she nearly dodged, but one struck her shoulder, burning her badly. "WHY YOU LITTLE BASTARD!!"

"yes...interesting indeed..." Vook said, standing and watching.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(Snow's House: Front Door)

Snow watched as Raphael fixed Yoosei's arm then smiled "...Wait I know you...you are the owner of the herbal shop, Raphael. I buy spices and seasons from your shop."

(Snow's House: Bedroom)

The spirit of the sword gasped hearing the knocking on the bedroom window and saw a green dragon at it "Oh my!!" then her ears twitched "And he has a sword oh my!!" the golden dragoness spirit ran through the door running to Snow, "Snow! Snow! Theres a green dragon at the bedroom window and he has a sword!" she whispered to her as she stood at the front door.

"Dont worry..as long as they have a pure heart he cannot enter." Snow replied motioning to a few of the sutras placed amongst the house descreatly "..unless i allow it they can never enter.."
The OCA
Anubis chuckled"What your spirit doesn't realise is Venat is smarter then he lets on.One of the wind waves he threw at her had a small device used to attract lightning in it.When the wave passed her,the device homed in on her and stuck to her.He activated the device when he got above the clouds."

"This field ain't lightning?That sucks."Venat said as many more lightning bolts flew at Veek.
"oh..i see." Vook said.

Veek was struck again, and again, and fell to the ground, hitting it. "GODDAMNIT...ahh!" she groaned in pain, her entire body aching and burning.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan