Join our server on Discord

Emmy and Kiva = Cuties :3
From that statement Emmy almost lost it crying as she didnt expect it from Kiva "Awww...my Kiva..I.." she blushes very deeply "..c-come to my bedroom its much more comfortable plus I...have my toys in there." she said getting up from the couch and slowly heading for her bedroom.
The OCA
Kiva blushes deeply still and nods while standing up. "oh ok my cutie...." she then as she walks towards Emmy's room, she blinks once and perked her ears up. "...w-wait... did I heard it right...? y-your toys?" she asks softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As Emmy entered the bedroom she turned around nodding "Y-yes my toys..unless you don't like to use toys then we dont have to." she said blushing a little.
The OCA
Kiva blushes lightly and steps inside the room while smiling nervously. "I...I wouldn't m-mind to use the toys..." she swishes her tail softly and looks deep into Emmy's eyes. "it's just... to be honest...I...I never used 'toys' before..." she blushes darkly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy stepped up to Kiva putting her arms around her lightly placing her paws on her butt "I would never do anything you don't want to Kiva. Just say the word and we don't have to use toys." she said softly as she nuzzled her cheek.
The OCA
Kiva murrs softly and smiles while embracing Emmy closer to her. "I really don't mind to use the toys my love...it will be another new experience for me.." she blushes lightly and plants a soft yet tender kiss on Emmy's lips
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy murs happily from the soft kiss her tail begins to swish then nodded "Go ahead and get comfortable on the bed..." she said sweetly. Before leaving she gave Kiva a soft kiss in return before walking over to her drawer swishing her tail teasingly over her cute butt.
The OCA
Kiva smirks softly while staring at Emmy's cutie butt. "now oh my... what a great view I have here..." she giggles and then walks slowly to bed and lays down on her back. "and well my love... I am comfortable now..." she said softly and smiles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As Kiva laid down onto her bed Emmy pulls out a fairly long thick pink dildo then approached the bed blushing deeply seeing the silver fox body laid on her bed "Gosh you look very sexy right now." The wolfess then crawled onto the bed she couldnt help herself as she closed her face to her left breast and nuzzles the mound softly "You're so beautifal..mmrrr."
The OCA
Kiva blushes and murrs loud and happily while wagging her tail faster and happily. "mmhhh... t-thank you my sweet love..." she murrs and smiles enjoying that soft treatment
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions