Join our server on Discord

Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed)
< Snow's house >

"She will be in either those two... Before this, she never take a good rest since 2 days ago... busy to hunter the sword....But she will wake up soon..."

Then, Miyuki's tail slowly swishing and open her eyes; found herself at the candle-lid room, before looking to Katsu. "..Mnhh...where am I...."

Katsu looking to Miyuki and spoke through mind "..You're at Snow's house..."
"Snow..?..Who's Snow..?" Miyuki questioned in low cute tone, as turning her face to the dragoness. "..Who are you...?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"i dont know, and i dont really care either." Veek said, looking at Anubis and Venat. "and i suggest you leave me alone before i REALLY get mad..." she said, her eyes flaring with rage.

"jeez Veek...always the mad one arent ya..." Vook said, shaking her head.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Venat appeared in front of Veek again"It's nice to meet other spirits.I wonder,can you fly without the use of wings?"He then flew into the air,laughing like a madman.

Anubis looked at Vook"You got an angry spirit,and I got a crazy one.I'm going to kill this guy one of these days."
"yes, in fact i can!" Veek floated up quickly, and chased after Venat.

"yeah...i know what you mean.." Vook said, giggling slightly. "Veek's my exact opposite personality...kinda hard to live with."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Anubis was about to respond when he looked up and his jaw dropped.Venat was throwing alot of waves of wind at Veek,some waves 'missing'-bigtime.Anubis jumped out of the way of a wave"You think you have it rough.Your spirit doesn't come close to killing you every single freaking battle."

"Sorry bout that."
Yoosei then sighs softly and walks closer to the edge of the rooftop and leans down. balancing herself on a way she would try and take a peek through one of the windows.

"that is a really bad idea..."

"oh shut up damnit..."

"...then afterwards don't tell me I didn't warned you.."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Snow's House: Kitchen)

As Snow was just finishing up the meal turning off the stove oven which the send of garlic and cheese buscuits were just getting down her ears in her hood twitched hearing rattling. "Thats either the biggest squirrel I've ever heard on my house or..hmm I might have more guests.." with that she put in another cup of noodles an crab meat with more seasons.

(Snow's House: Bedroom)

"You're in Snow's house miss." The spirit of the light sword said with a smile "You were fast asleep on that bench, Snow saw you can brought you here for you to rest." Her ears then twitched "I am the spirit of the light sword, much like your friend here."
The OCA
Yoosei just rolled her eyes, annoyed with her blade by now. she leaned a bit closer trying to take a better look of what's happening inside and then suddenly she slips and fells down on the ground. a loud crashing sound was heard as that happened.

"owww.. damnit all.."

"I warned you didn't I?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Smoke... bah, a petty thing..." Kurtz muttered only softly, as he thought quietly to himself. "Staying here
would be bad... very bad... We need to retreat... my breathing in smoke lasts not too long.

Then let us make haste! To another blade, preferably ice or light! As long as they don't try to kill us... yet... since Wind is already fighting... but the opponent isn't either blade...

"Shift it is then." With that, Kurtz turned before starting to run, being able to see quite clearly into the dense cloud as he breathed in and out normally, speeding up before leaping to a lamppost, then onto another's tip, then onto a roof, as he made his hasty escape.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"oh i know...she wants to kill me, but knows she cant." Vook smiled slightly, turning back to the battle.

Veek spun and avoided the waves. "thats it you! LEX DIVINA!" Veek threw her arms out towards Venat, a lightning-like energy surrounding his body. "no more magic for you!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan