Join our server on Discord

Blades of Fate (Medival RP - Yiff Allowed)
Venat flew up to avoid the sand,straight into the storm.His voice started echoing throughout the park"Where oh where could I be?The only sure way to beat me is to take down my wielder."
Yoosei had followed Snow wall the way back to her home. Once arriving there she quietly jumps onto the roof and sits down there.

"what are you gonna gain with this?" asked the blade

"...Nothing but it's good to waste some time... maybe I will find more about these two wielders if I get any luck..."

"...you are ridiculous sometimes"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Snow's house >

As Miyuki sleeping quietly, a grey-furred wolf which same size as normal wolf appeared besides Miyuki. The grey wolf is a spirit of the Sword of Thunder, Katsu. He will appear everytime Miyuki's friendly side take over the body. Katsu looks around the candle-lid room and turning back to Miyuki which her face expression changed to a little smile.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"jeez..." Veek said, glaring up at the cloud, then at Anubis. "you own that guy??" she said, walking towards him.

damn it Veek dont kill yourself now... Vook thought, putting a claw to her forehead.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Raphael smiled as his blade whistled, cutting through the air. "I've got plenty more tricks too..." he remarked, pulling another phial from his vest. Black glass, he smashed it on the ground and ran as smoke billowed out of the broken glass.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Sometimes I wish I never found this spear."Anubis said as he got in a defensive stance,unsure what Vook would do.

Venat appeared a foot in front of Veek"I wonder,have we met before?"He then disappeared,moments later reappearing,standing on Anubis' head.

"Get off now."
Snow was soundly in the kitchen still with her hood on she was preparing the meal for Miyuki. She decided on a noodle dish with pieces of crab meat mixed in throwing in some seasons she annually bought from the local spice vendor in town.

Meanwhile the sword of light's spirit was curious and popped her head into Snow's room and saw the white wolf and gasped. The golden dragoness spoke "Hey what are you doing here! Get away from there she's sleeping." she whispered to the spirit wolf.
The OCA
OOC : It's a grey wolf, not white wolf, Dis. ^_^

IC :

Katsu's grey ears twitch as heard the dragoness whispering to him. He looks to her and speak through mind. "I have to be on her side... to keep her safe..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh okay thats good." The dragoness whispered back to the grey wolf spirit "She's in very good hands, Snow is a very nice person and good caretaker." she assured him "Sooo..does she always just go to sleep like this or is she just really tired?" she asked tilting her head.
The OCA
Yoosei closed her eyes and perked her ears up. "blade spirits.... I wonder... do you have a sort of spirit form too?"

"seriously? Don't you have anything better to do?"

"I was just curious.... you don't need to get all defensive"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions