Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Tim was frozen. He hadn't had a kiss yet. He was quiet in school and never dated anyone. He spent most of his nights trying to teach himself to supress himself. Faiz was attractive and this kiss left Tim stuck. he couldn't say anything just paused inbetween anger and happiness. Tim muttered nothing just stood there, almost checking to see if he was dreaming.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"I see you're also gonna need a bit of an attitude adjustment." Shadow smiled as he stood infront of Alice and took her handcuffs, "Now turn around and put your arms behind your back." He said spinning the cuffs around his finger.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
< College : Rooftop >

Faiz kept watching Tim froze and mumbled by himself, and lends another kiss on Tim's cheek before placing his soft paw on his cheek, caressing softly. "..You're not dreaming, Tim... You're in the real life..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
< Star's Apartment >

Richter couldn't believe his ears. "Is she coming on...to me?", he thought to himself. Her words echoed within his mind as he attended to the stove.
Turning off the potatoes and carrots, he set the pot of boiled spuds in the sink. Quickly checking on the meat, he returned to the potatoes; drained, mashed and buttered them, also adding a touch of milk. Turning on the oven, the wolf placed the biscuits inside, washed his paws and headed back to the living room.
His stomach tightened as he approached Star, reclining on the sofa. He didn't want to jeapordize his new living arrangements with her, but then again...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
< Rooftop >

Tim looked up into his eyes, he placed his paw against Faiz's chest. His red tip poked out a little bit further. He was excited now, he lowered his quills and gently moved his paws across Faiz's chest.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Saphire nodded as she was cuddled into Nath in the cafeteria feeling the warmth of his embrace she smiled "Hmm..whats our next class?"
The OCA
"You know... if you're really worried about something happening.. just because we are sleeping in the same bed, doesn't mean something has to happen... and if something does happen. I wouldn't kick you out for it.. just relax. I invited you to stay, I'm not going to kick you out if we end up doing something.. especially not something as natural as that..." she said, blushing again. "Who am I kidding... it will probably be all we can do to try not to do anything the first night... but I hate sleeping alone.." she thought, gazing into his eyes. "of course... thats assuming we last until then..."
< College : Rooftop >

As Tim place his paw on Faiz's chest, he smile widely while his paw kept caressing Tim's face. "...We'll do that later, after school, Tim..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei smiles cutely but then slowly starts to pull Dan away from Disturbed and Carmen. "come honey.. we still need to give these things to Nath and Saphire and then we can come and ask all you want.." she said and pulled Dan a little more before looking at Carmen and Disturbed. "sorry.. we will come here soon.. we just need to give something to Nath and Saphire."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan looked at Disturbed, Carmen and Light with a chuckle as he is being pulled away. "See ya later guys" he said as Yoosei lead him to where Nath and Saphire are.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions